I dont hate you

Tae's pov: 

"A-ARE y~ou KIDDING M~E?" She was screaming while water was getting in her mouth

"A-ARE y~ou KIDDING M~E?" She was screaming while water was getting in her mouth. I mean... I am sorry? But we seriously had no other option than dive. Otherwise we could be seriously traumatised by now. Jungkook was not going to stop. I could see it in his eyes. Who knew that the only way to win this challenge was to just be stupid. 

T: Relax, Its just water...

I tried to reassure her while swimmig and shaking my hair so I'll make the water disappear. For my bed luck she seemed in a difficulty to do so herself. To be honest she seemed to be barely able to even float. 

Y/n: I dont know how to swim goldilocks...

T: Wait, What? 

I swum towards her and I have to admit. I never been is scare3d in my life. She chose to play on Game of hearts ands her doesnt know how to swim? Thank god Yoongi didnt know it or else she would already be dead. 

T: I am here... Hold on me... 

I place my arms around her in my attempt to save her. We came so close while hugging each other in the water. Her hair was so wet as I could she small droplets all over her face. Her eyes were wide open and gleaming after that Experience she just had. We almost forgot how tow breathe after that staring event. She also seemed busy looking into my eyes. 

T: You are okay... 

I whispered in a tender way.

Y/n: But you are not... 

She whispers. 

T: What?

Before I even realise whats going on she grabbed my head and place it underwater. She was saying stuff that I couldnt hear when I was battling for my own life. When IU thought she was gonna let he die she actually... let me go? Wait. so she is not gonna kill me? Oh And I was so ready to die. 

As soon as I finally reached the surface and got out I started coughing in my attempt to find oxygen. I immediately wiped my face with my arm and then focused back on her. 

T: What was that for? 

I yelled towards her. 

Y/n: That was how I feel about you right now! 

T: Wait, You know how to swim? 

Y/n: Who doesnt, idiot?

T: Jungkook!

Y/n: Jungkook loves to talk to his stuffed animals! 

T: DONT CHANGE THE SUBJECT... 

She tried to turn her back at me and swim closer to the surface but I was fast enough ton reach her and spun her around. 

T: You tricked me...

Y/n: Yes Nemo I did... 

T: Oh That means war...