Friends with the nerd club

Y/n's pov: 

Cafeteria: 

Minho: SO HOW DID IT GO?

Minho enthusiastically popped his hands on top of the table as soon as he came to my table and INTERRUPT me from eating my beautiful sandwich. On the other hand, Yuqi was just following with arms crossed and an uninterested gaze. 

How can my two best friends be that different from each other? Its like the sun and the moon... Black and white... Yet they go so good with each other. They just dont know it yet.

Y/n: Jeez... Can't a hungry woman eat her sandwich in peace for once...? 

Yuqi: Well, I was not gonna flip out like him...

Yuqi was so uninterested I was not sure If she liked existing at this point. I continued eating while my two friends sat on the chairs across the table. Perfect Now I can face them both and feel awkward. Two pairs of eyes on me! 

Minho: Tell me Tell me Tell me Tell me... 

Y/n: Were you always that annoying? 

Yuqi: Yes he was... 

Without hesitation Yuqi answered and Minho stuck his tongue out as a way to tease her. Perfect, someone got to irritate Minho. 

Yuqi: Put that thing in If you dont want it somewhere in between Y/n's sandwich... 

Y/n: Stay away from my sandwich... 

Minho: Arent you gonna tell me about the formula race??? 

His voice was piecing though my ears. It mostly sounded like an ugly cry that could only make me stab me with a fork. 

Yuqi: Please just tell him, I dont wanna murder him and go to jail...

Yuqi pleaded me. That's when I knew my best friend needed me. How can I deceive her like that. I placed the sandwich on plate and sighed. 

Y/n: I lasted second!

Minho: It's not that bad! 

Yuqi: We are talking about the girl who lives under the couch and doesn't move out from there... Its amazing she got to be second...