Thats what friends are for

I thought my new big chapter that just begun was gonna be the greatest of them all but I was just fooling myself. I thought everything was gonna go amazing from now on like an innocent idiot I am but nothing turned out the way I expected. 

Let me elaborate. 

We were on the bus making our way to the studio to earn our trophy and then attend some party yoongi will throw about Game of hearts

We were on the bus making our way to the studio to earn our trophy and then attend some party yoongi will throw about Game of hearts. Taehyung was secretly holding my hand on this car ride. he was whispering things to my ear, We were laughing, Jungkook would always say something stupid, the rest of the crew would tease him.... Thats how we ordinary work as a group and have fun! 

T: How do you feel? 

Y/n: Huh? 

T: Now that game of hearts is over?

Y/n: I dont know.... excited? Now I get to present the perfect yearbook... And all Thanks to you!

Our eyes locked and I saw a gentle smile forming on his lips. It was like he was not expecting me to praise him when I usually say the fworst about the game. 

T: You are gonna win this contest... You deserve it! 

Y/n: You think so?

T: Yeah... Everything you do is amazing! 

And we both freeze in the spot, wanting so much to touch each other but we know deep down thats impossible. In that time like the fool I am I wondered, how long is this gonna be like that? When are we gonna tell everything to his friends ? We cant keep it a secret forever but like the fool I am I swallowed that question instead of letting him know.

T: Whats with the face? 

Y/n: I was just wondering... 

T: What? 

Jk: We are hereee! 

Jungkook interrupted as soon as he noticed Jin parking the car in the parking lot of the studium. I looked out of the window and it was empty cause still everyone was onside. We were fast enough to get out and Jin paved a way to the stage. We bowed in front of the crowed as they were clapping. Yoongi gave us the trophy and we came closer with Tae so we can raise it together. 

We won... 

Game of hearts is actually ours this year. 

I still cannot believe we are the winners of Game of hearts - That we came out alive. Even though my ears were filled with cheers everything went mute as soon as I saw Tae's smile and the trophy he started to shake. That moment gave me a smile too like it was contagious. I was so happy as well to see him active something he really wanted. 

Thats how all this thing worked until the very end of the show. Now we were outside in the parking lot talking to random people as the winners until Minho and Yuqi approached me for a hug.