Together till the end

Y/n's pov: 

We spent a lot of time on the van. I wonder where they are taking us. We came to jeju for the last challenge only to leave? Are we still at jeju? I mean we ate lunch, played poker, read books and still we are not there. Its afternoon.

Y/n: It starts to get cold... 

I whisper while the rest of the guys lazily were staring out of the window. At least I am not the only one who's bored. Taehyug decided to take off his gray jacket as soon as he heard that. It kinda seemed suspicious to some people when he wore it around my shoulders.

Jimin: I am cold too, what do you have for me? 

Jimin started doing weird things with his eyebrows. 

T: A punch... 

Tae slyly smirked towards his best friend. I guess they also have a love hate relationship like we do so it was nothing alerting. 

Jk: You are not Y/n-ah after all... 

Jungkook didnt waste the chance to tease him as well. 

Y/n: Just play with your dinosaurs... 

I grab one of his toys and hand it to his palm. He immediately focused back on that weird game he was playing. 

Seulgi: Dont you have jobs to do? Stop meddling in other people's businesses... 

Seulgi tried to back up for us and when nobody was looking she actually shared a discreet smile towards my direction. Okay We all Stan a supportive queen. 

T: You better? Does It still hurt? 

Tae whispered to my ear to draw all the attention back on him. I mean, it was there anyway but at some point I started loosening up and relaxing. He had to remind me he actually exists. 

Y/n: I.. I am... f-

JK; Hey... name this dinosaur... 

Jk nudged me only to ask me for the most stupid favour I've ever heard

Y/n: Um... K-Kevin...

I announced a totally random name. By his face In could tell that he didnt like it first but then just went back to his game, actually calling the dinosaur with the name I proposed. 

Y/n: I am fine and ready for the last challenge! 

I smiled as wide as I could so Tae would feel relaxed and peaceful. I am gonna do my best so we can win. I mean we deserve it, we tried so hard. 

T: Believe me You'll do your best as soon as we get there...

Y/n: You know something, dont you? 

I immediately cringed onto him but he seemed like he was gonna keep his lips sealed for a long time.