Find my family in the stars

I was laying on the bed reading some of the books I decided to bring with me

I was laying on the bed reading some of the books I decided to bring with me. I mean, Is it really vacation if you dont bring books with you? I know a certain someone would disagree but I am sure that there are people out there to agree with me, Right?

I was in chapter 13 in just a day only because it was super addicting. Every chapter was ending on a cliff-hanger so can you even blame me? Thats when the door fell open and Tae finally entered the room.

T: You are still reading?

Y/n: Aha...

I answered without even looking at me. Thats when Tae dived back on the bed and tried to take a glimpse of what I man reading. When he realised he couldnt do so he grabbed the book from my hands.

T: So, Why is that book so interesting...

Y/n: Hey give it back...

T: Agh agh!

Tae was taking away as I was trying to bring it inside my arms once again. We fought for a while cause I was still attempting to grab it. The only solution was to finally climb on him and grab it. While doing that I noticed him stopping whatever he is doing so he can stare at me. I felt the intensity rising up when I was up at him. My eyes locked with his within a second. So much tension. Tae barely smiled.

T: Hey...

He said with a mellow voice. That voice was hotter than any fireplace at any winter day. I felt so many chills at this point but I got easily carried away.

Y/n: Hi...

I whispered staring at his beautiful face. Thats when he attempted to lean towards me. It was the time he was about to slowly plant a subtle kiss on my lips. And thats when someone knocked on the door. I rolled over so quickly so they won't catch us.

Y/n: I swear to god Jungkook... I will-

The door fell open and Jimin walked in. Okay, that was unexpected. Unless if Jungkook is trying to make the rest of the guys annoying so this is some type of masterplan. Is Jungkook able to Make a masterplan? I doubt it.

Jimin: What did that kid do again?