Sunday mornings and chaotic people

Y/n's pov: 

Although it was such a peaceful sleep in that king sized bed I got to share with Taehyung, something weird was going on this Sunday morning

Although it was such a peaceful sleep in that king sized bed I got to share with Taehyung, something weird was going on this Sunday morning. I could a weird thing on my nose, leading me to sneeze even though I was half asleep. 

I mumbled once or maybe twice, stcratching my nose but the irritating feeling was not getting away. 

What the heck is that? 

I slowly open my eyes and regain full consciousness. At times like this I wish I would never open my eyes at all cause the view made me scream my lungs out in fear. 

Y/n: Agh! 

There were 4 guys in front of me wearing some ridiculous masks. I even hit one subtly. Excuse me but I woke up like a minute ago. Still my brain doenst function to the fullest. The 4 strangers burst out laughing when I was literally pushing myself back on the wall. 

Y/n: W-What's happening? 

I was not able to shake sleep away. All the events didnt seem to connect in front of my eyes until they started taking their masks off. The first one was Jimin who was literally holding his tummy after all this laugh. 

Y/n: You? 

The next one was Jungkook. then Yoongi and then the worst of them all - Kim taehyung, the traitor. I even gasped when they all appeared right in front of me completely shameless of what they just pulled. 

Y/n: You didnt... 

They couldnt stop laughing. 

Jk: You should have seen your face... 

Jimin: Agh...

Jimin imitated my face and even the facial expression I took. 

Y/n: Yeah... so... funny... 

I grbbed a pillow and hit Jimin when I actually retorted the last word. Even though I heard a whimper coming out of him the didnt stop all this useless blabbering and laughing. 

Y/n: You are laughing too? 

I pointed at Tae quite offended. He is supposed to be my supporter and not pull pranks behind my back. Right? 

T: I am not laughing... 

Jimin: Yes you are.. 

T: You are right... It was hilarious... 

I gave him a death glare but instead of his giggles all I could see now was his sly smirk - that one he always shares when he wants to tease someone.

Y/n: Thats it.. everyone out... 

Yoongi: Who are we gonna wake up now?

Jk: What about Seulgi...?

Jimin: Perfect idea...