Do you need a helmet?

Y/n's pov:

Y/n's pov:

Molten anger rolled through me, my temper sparked as rage nearly consumed me when I got out of the house of brats! Yes, brats! Okay, Taehyung convinced me to join the game and I actually got something out of it but still I hate his wit, his attitude, His face, his body, his personality, his friends... EVEYRTHING HE DOES IS ANNOYING!

Minho was petrified when he noticed that indimidating glare I had on as soon as I got out of this mystery room. Yuqi tried to understand what could have happened to make the anger flare in me like that. 

Minho: Did you kill them? 

He asked and Jin's eyes widen when he heard that. He immediately rushed in to make sure nobody is dead. 

Y/n: I would never do that! I am a sweet... polite... Kind person... 

Minho grabbed Yuqi by the arm and whispered to her ear. 

Minho: What are we gonna do? 

Yuqi: Make it seem like an accident and hide the bodies?

What are they plotting? Do they think I am not all these adjectives I just said. Of course I am. There is not a single reason they should doubt me. 

Y/n: If you want to say something to me, I am here... 

Yuqi: W-We... we are not saying you are not a kind peson... but sometimes... Y-you can get rude, mean and agressive... Just a little.. So where are the corpses?!

She showed me the amount with her thumb and index fimger as I was surprised to hear her. Me? Mean? Wow! These people are way too sensetive. 

Y/n: What? I am nothing of these things... I am not mean! I didnt even touch them! I am such a well mannered person!

Jk: Oh Hey Y/n! 

Y/n: Who let the bag with the idiots open? 

I growled as soon as Jungkook appeared and stepped in the convo like we are some kind of friends. I made it pretty clear that I don't like him because he is friends with Kim Taehyung! That's enough for him to figure out he should better stay away from me.

Minho: Yeah... Y-You are so polite.. 

Y/n: I know, right? 

Jk: I just wanted to give you this! You acciddentally dropped this on your way out! 

He announced and gave me the card. 

Y/n: Yeah.. It was an accident that I threw it away and run! Not delibarate at all! 

I announced but to my surprise Jungkook distinguised my sarcasm. And I thought he was slow yet he appears smarter than Taehyung after all. 

Jk: But you agreed to play the game... 

Yuqi: You did What? 

Yuqi's eyes sparkled in happiness like I did something good. I just destroyed my final school year and she is delighted about it? She should be hitting my head so I can wake up and think ratoioanally.