Seven is great

time skip: 

Night:

Y/n's pov: 

My eyes slowly opened only to realise I was still on this stupid van on my way home

My eyes slowly opened only to realise I was still on this stupid van on my way home. The only difference now was that we its actually a night so everybody was sleeping. Apparently I am the only to wake up. Then I realised that my head was on Tae's shoulder and he had his head on me all this time. 

I attempted to remove my head from him because I bet his shoulder must be aching right now. We were sleeping like that for almost 2 hours after playing uno and do other fun things in the van. He must be really tired so I decided not to wake him up. 

I just laid back instead and so he did - impulsively though cause he was still asleep. My first action was to fall back in sleep once again but the thought of him being close to me was keeping me on the edge. I slowly opened my eyes once more and swerved my head to my right. 

There he was. 

His face was so peaceful when he is asleep

His face was so peaceful when he is asleep. It was almost like I could see a baby. His cheeks were red, puffy... adorable... His eyelashes seemed long and thick. His lips... his lips seemed so soft. I could stare at his face forever. It was so beautiful I couldnt stop my self. I lifted my hand cause I wanted to remove a strand of hair from his face. Thats when I got completely humiliated because he opened his eyes and fixated them with mine. 

I wanted to disappear after realising he woke up, seeing me doing this on him. My cheeks turned red but because of the lack of light he probably didnt notice. 

Y/n: I- i... 

I whispered and immediately tried to remove my hand from his hair. The man was fast enough to grab it and hold it like its his - with an inappropriate amount of confidence. He placed our hands together on top of his left leg but his eyes were still pierced in mine. 

T: Its so good to wake up and have you so close to me... 

He whispered knowing everybody was asleep, apart from Yoongi (I hope so cause he is the driver). He leaned closer and whispered too close to my lips this time.