Sweet apology

Y/n's pov: 

I was running away from school but my shoulder bumped into Yuqi's and also heard Minho's scream coming from my bag. 

Yuqi: Hey whe-

I never got to listen to the words she attempted to say. 

Minho: Y/n-ah!

Minho screamed and stopped running as soon as he reached Yuqi. Well he couldnt reach me so he apparently gave up. The two of them started talking. I bet Minho told her some parts of the story he knew but I didnt return back. They can gossip me as much as they want. Right now I am so angry I seriously dont want alive beings next to me or they wont be alive any longer. I hate him I hate him I hate him! 

Am I acting childish? Probably... Will I stop? Not any time soon. Does it bother me? Yes but who cares I am just gonna continue. 

I ran back home, threw my bag on the floor and took my boots off. In the sound of the door Namjoon walked out of the kitchen with a big spoon. Is he cooking? 

Namjoon: Yo whats up with you? Why did you slam the door? 

Y/N; it was the air! 

Namjoon: It was your hand! Dont blame it on the air... 

Y/n: I have no time for that... 

I was about to walk up the stairs. 

Namjoon: Hey hey... Baby sister whats wrong? 

He grabbed my wrist and I was seriously about to burst out crying but as always I tried to keep it in and pretend Nothing is wrong. 

Y/n: Please let me go.. 

Namjoon: Did he do something to you? You know... Taehyung... We haven't talked since that date and-

Y/n: Namjoon... please... 

I said and my eyes showed him I dont have the energy to talk. he slowly let go of my hand and nodded. I slowly entered my room and closed my door. Now I was trapped within those 4 walls. all alone. I didnt want anyone else for a while but as time was passing by, I went lie... I was feeling alone... and guilty. I knew I was unfair. But its late now... I buckled up the blankets around me and prepared my self for certain death until I heard a knock of my door. Okay, I get it. 5 Hours passed but can he just give me my time to think and maybe die If I want to? 

 5 Hours passed but can he just give me my time to think and maybe die If I want to?