And the winner is...

Taehyung's pov:

No-one seems to be near me

No-one seems to be near me. Y/n probably turned off her device and I have no news for her for the last few minutes now. 

Seulgi is now eliminated. 

I hear the announcement and I raise my head high just in case I find the speakers. Is this why she is not answering? Was she the one to eliminate Seulgi? But she has no gun. Admitting deep down when I heard the speakers getting turned on I thought the announcement was meant for Y/n. Its actually a relief Its not her. 

But for now I need to focus on the game and prepare myself for a possible interaction with Y/n - Like turning her device back on so we could finally communicate and meet so I will have her back. I am already to confused about so many things inside my head but for now I need to focus on the game no matter how hard it is.

Bending down I realised there was a weird formation on the leaves. Wait, what? Why is that? Wiping them off I realised that something hard was underneath. I apparently digged a motherfreaking gun out.

As soon as I grab it I hear the announcement. 

"Players with guns are not allowed to take one from the map." 

Okay that was definitely one of yoongi's remarks - pointing out what I just did. As soon as I realised he started counting down I let it on the spot I found it before getting eliminated. I thought we didnt have rules like every year but Yoongi elevated the whole game this year. I am so angry I couldnt get Y/n a weapon - I guess I need to bring her here so she can take the weapon. So much stressed over this!

I just need to continue exploring the map until I find her - And thats what I kept on doing for a while. Seulgi is out so that means we still have to eliminate 3 contestants and win! 

Y/n: Can you hear me? 

Then I heard her voice all of the sudden. I've never been so relieved in my entire lifetime until now. Thank god she is fine. My hand grabs the walkie talkie , bring it closer to my lips and press the button. 

T: You okay? Where were you? 

Y/n; I was almost caught... Also, I got the chance too talk with the eliminated Seulgi!

She jokes. That means she was close to her when she was eliminated though and thats far from funny - When she didnt even have a gun. 

T:Did you got hurt? 

Y/n: I am good... What about you... I heard an announcement about a gun? 

T: Yep That was me! 

Y/n: I figured...

T: Just wanted to help you... But its against the rules apparently...

Y/n: Its okay Tae, I'll find a gun... 

T: You re coming closer? 

Y/n: Yeah... I am gonna meet you soon! 

T: Be careful...