First dates suck

Tae's pov: 

I was sitting on the sofa of the house of cards

I was sitting on the sofa of the house of cards. The television was still on with me pretending to watch yet my mind was on Y/n. Where could she be at a time like this? Probably eating lunch with the nerd club... I mean her friends. 

How could I do this to myself? 

Why can't I stop thinking of that nerd? What is she doing to me? Apart of a nerd is she perhaps a magician? Cause I can't explain... How could she make me hooked over her? I miss her right now and I can't stop thinking of her. I must be going nuts. 

Jk: What are you doing? 

T: Um... I... I... I am watching Tv... 

I lied with a single gulp. How can I say to him that I can't stop thinking of Kim Y/n. I cant admit it to myself sometimes. 

Jk: Um... Taehyung... Yoongi turned off the Tv a while ago when he left... 

And then it hit me. Yoongi was here and I didnt even notice him because I was busy thinking about her! Wow What is wrong with me? I must be going sick. I can't find a different explanation for whats happening to me right now.

Jk: You are thinking about her, aren't you? 

T: Yeah... I am thinking about my mom all the time... I mean-

Jk: Hyung Are you gonna stop playing dumb, man up and make her yours finally? 

And that was the smartest thing Jungkook ever said... and it was not even that smart but still.. it was a significant progress for Jungkook. I started twiddling my thumbs desperate. Should I just try it again? She seemed stone cold lately. I dont know if I could ever convince her. 

T: Its not that easy...

Jk: Stocking my head on the toilet seat was not easy as well, but I managed to do it... 

He tried to be motivational but I couldnt help but stare at him concerned. I even furrowed my eyebrow. This man never fails to surprise me in his own special way. He is never predictable so each day comes with its own surprises.

T: Jungkook... Are you okay? 

I decided to pat his shoulder as he was sitting right next to me on the couch. He seemed perfectly fine on the outside. 

Jk: No...  but that's not the issue here... The issue is you and Y/n... 

T: No, dont say that name... 

Jk: You? 

T: Thats not even a name Junglkook... I am talking about her... 

Jk: Y/n?

T: I told you not to say that name... 

Jk: Why wouldn't I say Y/n when Y/n is her actual name and we are indeed talking about Y/n at this point?