Crab hunters

Saturday morning:

Tae's pov:

Suddenly I felt like someone was annoying my eyelids even though my eyes were closed

Suddenly I felt like someone was annoying my eyelids even though my eyes were closed. I realised it must be the light coming through the windows even if I haven't opened them yet. I started groping the other half of the bed so I can touch Y/n. Even in my dream it felt like I missed her. After last night I cant get her off my mind even when I am asleep. I kept on picking the bed apart until I realised nobody was laying right next to me.

Thats when I slowly decoded to lift my lids and spot an empty bed.

T: Y/n?

I said in hope she is in the bathroom or something. For a weird reason I never got an answer and thats why I started panicking. Did she regret last night? Is she gone? I started being delirious over nothing and got up. I was already wearing my boxers so i decided to walk out like this.

As soon as I was out my bedroom floor I spotted Jimin walking towards me. His automatically landed on my boxer.

J: Jeez... That was not what I wanted to see this early...

He joked while holding a cup of coffee with both of his hands.

T: Have you seen Y/n?

J: The real question is: Did Y/n see you? I wouldn't recommend it to her..

T: Why am I even talking to you. You act like a prick in the mornings...

J: Want some coffee?

I bet he didnt even finish that sentence cause I was fast enough to grab his cup and consume a hella big sip from that. Giving it back to him, I started walking as far away as I could.

Jimin: Hey!

I was already some rooms away. She must be here somewhere and I actually felt a lot at ease as soon as I spotted Jungkook in the couch babying a fake baby inside his embrace. Y/n was sitting on the couch pretending to be reading a paper news.

Y/n: Good morning Goldilocks...

She had that innocent smile but we both knew that something was behind of it. I finally felt relieved she was right here, in front of me.

T: What are you two doing?

Jk: We are playing House like she promised... Meet my baby! Sarrah! I am her mother...

Jungkook proudly said while exposing the fake baby towards me. I decided to sit beside him and take a tiny peek of the baby.

T: I like... the role casting? You are the dad I guess...

I then slowly stared up at Y/n who was sitting on the next couch. I never thought I could have this conversation like ever...

Y/n: Correct...