Silent Treatment on the roof

Y/n's pov: 

I was gazing at trains crossing their tracks along with the wind heavily enclosing me and the rest of the idiots. I was about to gasp because of the crazy speed these trains were going. 

Y/n: Okay, Yoongi is crazy... 

Jk: And you still know nothing... 

Jungkook sighed. Do they call this nothing? What the freak? Why are we here? What are we supposed to do with the trains? I thought that this game could possibly have some chances of us being alive at the end. 

Y/n: I dont get it... 

T: What? 

Y/n: How can a person that sleeps and eats most of the time has such a big imagination... 

Yoongi: Are you talking about my revenge plan? 

Yoongi suddenly appeared along with Jin. He had that mitchivious grin. Revenge? On me? What did I ever do to him. 

Jimin: Revenge on who? 

Yoongi: To everyone that thinks I mostly sleep and eat all day! 

He turned towards me with that wide smile That was actually intimidating me

He turned towards me with that wide smile That was actually intimidating me. Taehyung discreetly seized my arm and whispered to my ear. 

T: And we are gonna die because of you Shortcake... 

Y/n: Because of me? You are playing this game for the past few years... 

T: I have to say from the moment you were included It started having fun... 

Y/n: Why is that? 

T: Your scared face is Hilarious...

Y/n: Your ugly face... is still ugly... 

And I turned to my front. What does he mean by that? Whats wrong with him? He then let a sly smirk appear and tucked me closer in a discreet way. 

T: I thought you liked my face... 

He whispered and I almost gulp. I slowly turned to stare at him. He had the audacity to smirk like the douche he is. 

Y/n: I will kick you... 

T: can't wait... 

Wow that man seriously has some nerve tryna annoy me even harder. What is that supposed to mean now? Should I call the cops?

Jk: You are annoying the girl... Y/n-ah come here... 

Jungkook seized my arm and placed me in between him and Umji. Although I was trying not to look Tae was gazing at me with a super flirty look so he can startle me. Such a devil. I turned to look at Yoongi without panicking out. 

Jk: Are you blushing?