Jacuzzi games and beach parties

The landing of the jet let us know that we are finally on Jeju island. Looking outside the windows I realised I was gonna love this place any time soon. Taehyung smiled as soon as he spotted his favourite place in the world.

Y/n: You must be excited...

T: I am... We are gonna have so much fun... I promise...

He slid his hand down on mine and smiled. For a second I forgot how to breathe. Kim Taehyung can always make me forget all of these things. I was so lost in his eyes but I got startled as soon as Jungkook jumped in the middle of our couch with a smile.

Jk: We are finally here! We are finally here!

T: We know Jungkook...

Y/n: We can tell...

Both me and Tae turned our heads in opposite directions, knowing Jungkook is completely annoying for ruining one of our moments. Long story short, We all got out of the jet after a while with our luggages - well, Tae of course was not letting me carry mine. He continued teasing me with that princess joke. Lame, I know!

Now we were standing on the concrete floor only to spot a brand new van approaching us. Yoongi slid down his window after parking some meters away from us.

Yoongi: Hello contestants

Y/n: Where did he find this?

Yoongi: I rent this for the trip!

Y/n: You need to stop throwing away your money...

I mumbled. Of course nobody would ever listen to my advice. Thats not how rich people react and live anyway. What I say would probably;y sound funny to his ears.

Yoongi: Get in! Tae's villa is waiting for us!

Y/n: Your what?

I turned ti look at Tae and he shrugged his shoulders.

T: Please dont tell me you are gonna stare at everything for over a minute again...

Y/n: I probably will...

Jimin: Lets get in guys...

First, we decided to put our luggages in the tank of the van and later on we found our way in.