The Family Treehouse

Tae's pov: 

House of cards: 

Jimin: Pick a card

Jimin: Pick a card... Any card... 

Jimin had that sly grin on his face. 

Jungkook: Fine... 

He acted due to Jimin's saying. 

Jimin: Um Jungkook... That's my credit card... 

Jk: You said Any card... 

Jimin: Put it back in my wallet... 

And the disappointed boy placed the credit card back in his wallet. Jimin let the poker cards on top of the table while scoffing. And these guys are really my friends. They keep on fighting over nothing for the whole day and that's making me exhausted. 

I laid back on the sofa and closed my eyes for a while until I heard Jeon Jungkook screaming. My eyes were wide open at this point. 

Jk: You have no right calling my sister short!!!!

Jimin: Jungkook You dont have a sister! 

Jk: Aghhhhh So Now you call her a liar as well, huh?! 

Jungkook gasped, not believing what the man actually told him. Little did he know that he indeed didn't have a sister. Jimin might always be wrong about anything but this time he was right... Because If we'll assume Jungkook has a sister Jimin would be the first one to hit on her. 

Jimin: ARE YOU AN IDIOT? 

Jk: SO NOW YOU ARE CALLING ME AN IDIOT? 

T: You are both idiots SHUT UP... 

And like that I managed to hush them for like... 10 minutes or so? Best minutes of my life. Right when they started talking again I got up ready to leave and maybe find Y/n... She could keep me some good company instead of these goofs. I started talking like her apparently. That's the moment when Yoongi grabbed me by the shoulder and pinned me down. 

Yoongi: Where do you think you are going?