Longer sigh to ever exist

It was 5 when we finally landed on Seoul. Such a torturing night for me even though I hate to admit it - Maybe I wont admit it. Basically, it was a tormenting night for everyone, not just me but I dont know how that makes me feel. 

I mean I also ruined the night of my friends. They dont seem to complain about it at all though. As soon as we landed our feet on the ground and grabbed our luggages Yuqi called a cub for us. Our way home was silent. She seemed scared to even retort a word just in case it triggers me. I bet she was thinking about it.

Its not entirely wrong, maybe because on my way home I was staring outside the window trying to figure out what just happened. Somehow it all feels like a nightmare cause the Taehyung I know is never like that. 

This was not the Taehyung I fell in love with. 

As soon as the cab Parked right outside my house we paid and Yuqi helped me take my luggage from the trunk. 

Yuqi: Here you go! 

She smiled. I spotted that awkward face before she makes a move to leave. Thats when I stop her and stare in her eyes even though it was still dark outside. 

Y/n: Aren't you gonna spend the night here? 

Yuqi: I- I thought you... might...  need some time alone? 

She shrugs her shoulders implying so many things with her eyes but not with her words. I stand there staring at her for a while until I decide to break it off when my hands land on her suitcase. 

Y/n: Come in! 

Yuqi: But- Y/n-ah... 

She was about to protest but it was too late. I was already walking closer the door with two suitcases in my arms. She had no option than follow me to the doormat. I found my keys, unlocked and let my friend inside the house. 

The lights were off - Namjoon is probably sleeping - I took my boots off and so did she. Then I slowly turn around to spot at her staring. 

Y/n: What? 

Yuqi: Are you sure you want me to stay? 

Y/n: Do you think I'll ever do something I dont want to? I am Y/n... 

This conversation was in tiny because we didnt wanna wake up Namjoon, He needs a great amount of sleep if we dont want him to be grumpy tomorrow. I turned around ready to approach the stairs but the girl seized my arm, yet didnt spin me. She waited for me to turn around - So I did! 

Our eyes met in the dark and that created so many questions but they all led back to him. I dont even wanna say his name. By her eyes I bet she was gonna talk about him anytime soon. I needed to be strong at a time like this and not break down. 

Yuqi: A-Are you okay? 

She stuttered in fear she might hurt me anytime soon. I tried not to gulp too loudly so she wont notice how much I dont want to answer. 

Y/n: Of course I am! 

A smile! A fake one, Thats what I put on, presenting it like the most natural thing on the world but it was far from it. I've never felt more like a trash can in my entire lifetime. 

Yuqi: You dont have to lie to me... 

Y/n: I am not lying... I am fine! 

Another one fake smile when I whisper the last reassurance. When we thought we actually had a normal situation suddenly a noise from upstairs alerted. 

Namjoon: Whoever you are I have a weapon! 

We heard that pretty familiar voice of my own and only brother so we turned to stare at him with our eyebrows narrowed. Still, he didnt know it was as but I can tell it was him because of the voice - and A broom he was using for a weapon, Namjoon is the only person in the world who would do that.