Forever and Always

Y/n's pov: 

A Brande new day for me. 

Well brand new day but same shit actually. 

I had so many thoughts in my mind. Am I too harsh on everyone? Namjoon told me so many things about Minho? Was I too offensive? Am I too strict towards everyone. 

And not like I didnt have enough questions already here comes the biggest one. 

Why cant I get over Taehyung? 

Sometimes it feels like I am too harsh on him. Everytime I am saying he made a mistake my heart tries to convince me he deserves what he is getting from me. 

For now, I decided to put everything in the basement of my mind and pick it up later. I have so many things to do. First of all I got ready for school and also sneaked out before my brother sees me. 

Watching the souls morning street my eyes automatically fell on Minho's usual parking spot. Usually he would honk twice - I would run outside with the smile and enter in the back cause Yuqi always prefers the passengers seat. 

We would talk about stupid insagnificant matters. Yuqi would call us nerds and we would have each other's back. We could even mention the yearbook, some new fashion trends or even make a stop to the bakery for some croissants. 

But this time I was just staring at thin air.

He didnt come to pick me up and I am not even surprised by it. I walked my way to the bus station and after a while I finally reached the school building. The air was filled with loud chatters from familiar faces that were making their way in. 

As I walked the first hallway I saw Yuqi sitting right next to my locker but didnt seem willing to do nothing - Just existing. I walk by her and open my locker like she indeed does not exists but I can notice how agitated she is. 

Yuqi: You are really not gonna talk to me!

Y/n: I have nothing to say... 

I started exchanging some books from my lockers. 

Yuqi: Who are you? 

She asks only top finally grab my complete attention. 

Y/n: Excuse me? 

Yuqi: You pushed away Minho like 10 years of friendship meant nothing to you. You are shutting me away ... You said you love taehyung but you didnt let him explain, You treat everyone like garbage! 

She literally attacked me. 

Y/n: Hey, Hey, Whats with the sudden attack?

Yuqi: Its not an attack. I would never do such a thing to a friend. Do you know why? Because I love them... Maybe thats your problem. 

Y/n: Huh? 

Yuqi: You're inferior to love...

Y/n: What does that mean? 

Yuqi: If you'd love Minho enough you would forgive, If you'd love me enough you would think and if you'd love Tae enough you would've listen... 

I stayed there speechless trying to understands why is she so mean to me all of the sudden. Why is she so mad about me pushing other people away when its my life. 

Y/n: Why are you judging me so hard? 

Yuqi: I am not... I am just stating facts. I am sorry Y/n but if you continue like that I dont think I can be close to you, I- I... am sorry. 

I bet I could see her eyes getting glassy at this sentence. Before she lets her tears flow she decides to run away before I see her. I was about to run behind of her but instead my eyes locked with Minho's from afar. He probably listened to that conversation based on these sad eyes. He just turned around and ran towards Yuqi.