Pretty magic hat

I was madly walking towards the door of House of cards

I was madly walking towards the door of House of cards. My heart felt really heavy that I actually had to meet this douche clown again, and not just that but actually collaborate with him. Have you ever tried to collaborate with a trash can? No? Maybe because it aint possible.

And apart from that, Kim Taehyung is entirely different from me. Maybe that's the reason we hate each other. I am beautiful, kind. smart, Caring while he is diformed, rude, stupid as an object and certainly not caring towards others! 

Unbelievable! I know, How people like that exist? If It was in my hands I would make him disappear from this world! Aish! From the moment he entered my life I am only intense and angry! 

Jin: Goodmorning Y/n. I am afraid I cannot let you in!

Not again! I am really restraining myself really hard right now. 

Y/n: They. are. waiting. for. me! 

I said with a not so lovely tone and he immediately gulped. Did I petrify him that much? Then he should let me in before I go ahead with way more dangerous measures.

Jin: I-I still have to ask them... 

Y/n: Are you calling me a liar? 

I agressively took a step closer to him and he almost coughed trying to escape. 

Jin: I-I would never call you that!

Y/n: Then why arent you letting me in? 

Jin: Because I have the orders to inform them before letting anyone in! 

Y/n: I am not just "anyone"... I am in the game of parts... 

Jin: Hearts!

Y/n: That's the same thing! 

Jin: N-Not actually... 

He pointed out although he seemed pretty petrified. I minimized the distance even more and the boy turned red within three seconds. 

Y/n: Are you doubting me? 

Jin: W-what? O-Of course not! 

He weakly smiled and I let a sly smirk go. I am sure it creeped him out even more. Am I really that scary? If I am Why do I not scare Kim Taehyung at all? I am trying really hard but he is the only person to take my threats so lightly!

Y/n: Then, step aside while I am asking for it nicely sweetheart... 

Jin: I can think of nicer ways...

Y/n: Is that your last decision? 

I smiled even wider and he briefly nodded, knowing that this will not end up well. And indeed It won't. 

Y/n: Fine... Then... I am afraid I have to use violence... 

Jin: W-What? 

-----