Just another freezing night

Afternoon: 

House of cards: 

I chose to stay in game of hearts after school alone. I had nowhere else to go honestly, all I wanted was to go to her but I knew it was impossible. So, I stayed away from everyone else and her apparently. 

I hadn't the mood to talk to people. 

A bottle of whiskey was keeping company while I was lazily sitting on the couch, trying to forget.  But instead of forgetting with the whiskey all the memories kept on flashing before my eyes. 

T: YoU wErE sUPpOseD tO hElp Me fOrGet, yOu lItTlE shIt!!

I was completely wasted talking at an almost empty bottle of whisky while consuming the rest of it. 

Jimin: Um, What are you doing?

Jimin walked inside to see me talking to the bottle.

T: hAvInG fUn! yEaH I aM hAvIng fUn!

I tried to convince myself hoping the tears in my eyes have dried so he wont be able to see. 

Jimin: I will take that... 

He was about to grab the bottle from my hands but I was fast enough to restrain him from doing so. 

T: nO, iTs all mInE!

Jimin: Taehyung Its empty! 

He tried to grab it again but it slipped off my hands and fell on the ground, leading to break into tiny pieces. 

T: oH, I gUesS yOu ArE riGhT, ItS eMpTy!

I dive back on the couch and Jimin walks by the pieces, carefully. 

Jimin: Why are you drunk? 

T: I aM nOt dRuNK! WhO lIeD tO yOu?

Jimin: Taehyung...

T: dOnT cAll Me tHat, sHe uSed tO cAlL mE tHat!

Jimin: Cause thats your name! 

T: WhAtEvEr! 

I was trying not to pay attention on Jimin talking nonsense. He might be drunk! Anyway I just grabbed my phone from the pocket and started searching for her contact.

Jimin: What are you doing now? 

T: I Am gOnNa cAlL hEr!

I tapped on a contact but instead of her I accidentally called jimin. We both heard his ringtone so we stopped talking for a while.

T: sHe mUsT bE hErE, aLreAdy. 

Jimin: Lets take you home! 

He got up trying to get me up but instantly my temper raised way too hot. I literally yeeted my phone across the room while screaming at him. Yep, I just broke my phone so impulsively yet I didnt give a damn.

T: lEt gO oF mE, yOu aRe noT y/N! 

Jimin: thank god... 

He whispered something in between his teeth and I slowly turned my head to glare at him. 

T: wHaT dId yOu sAy? 

Jimin: nothing... 

I lazily walked up, stumbling my way closer to the door, while jimmy was chasing me around a little concerned. 

Jimin: Where are you going now? 

T: To fiNd hEr! 

Jimin: Maybe thats not a good idea...

He tried to grab me by the hand and I literally pushed him. 

T: dOnT fOllOw mE!

Jimin: Taehyung-