Drive me crazy

Class:

The teacher was lecturing the whole class but I was too immersed talking to my friends about these ridiculous types of activities, Yoongi chose our challenges, what was i expecting? I was feeling ashamed even to blur everything out cause people mi...

The teacher was lecturing the whole class but I was too immersed talking to my friends about these ridiculous types of activities, Yoongi chose our challenges, what was i expecting? I was feeling ashamed even to blur everything out cause people might think I am going nuts or something.

Minho: Buldozers?

Minho whispered and Yuqi giggled. After hearing any little detail of the challenges the only thing that captured Minho's attention was the buldozers.

Y/n: These people are crazy... and idiots! Mostly idiots!

I figured out while laying back and crossing my arms. Yuqi tried to lean closer to us although it was hard because of her table getting in her way. She also seemed surprised by everything I said within five minutes.

Yuqi: C'mon They all sound like fun guys! They could even make you go out of your house for once.

Y/n: What? I am going out on daily basis  if you wanna know.

Yuqi: When was the last time you got out then?

I started thinking but the memory was barely ;ingering in my mind.

Y/n: August!

Minho: Hey That was not too far ago!

Yuqi: Not this august!

Minho: Oh...

Reality slowly sunk in. Indeed, I had so much time too hung out with them outside. We are alwyas somewhere in and usually lose our time by watching movies, eating snacks and gossiping.

Minho: Anyway, Why are you still on that game? It sounds dangerous!

Minho complained overely concerned about my health. I slowly turned tp my right to see these girls I hate. Jennie and her squad... As soon as she noticed me a sly smirk occupied her lips and she playfully waved at me. All of her friends laughed at her immature action. What was so funny after all?

Y/n: I am gonna have the best year book no matter what!

I growled, while grittin my teeth. I am gonna destroy them and make my image linger in their brains for a long long time. They will remember me even when they turn forty three, That's a promise!

Minho: You mean, We!

Y/n: That's what I said!

Minho: You didn't!

Y/n: I did!

I repeated while my eyes were quite indimidating. Maybe because I got irritated by these stupid girls a while ago. Of course I took it out on Minho as usual.

Minho: I think you are going crazy...

Yuqi: She was born like that!

Minho: Exactly!