Three or Four Lifetimes

Y/n's pov:

Y/n: I am all ears then... 

I gave him a playful smirk while tucking myself closer to him. Finally, Kim Taehyung was gonna open up. I had so many questions about him. His true self was still an unsolved mystery. I mean is he a bad boy ? Is he sweet like right now? He always changes colours like a chameleon. Is this the time that I'll finally get to know him a little better? 

 Is this the time that I'll finally get to know him a little better? 

T: Well, You saw me like this previously... because I had a fight with my father....

I narrowed my eyebrows. Kim Taehyung actually cares about his parents? That was something I definitely was not expecting st all. Maybe because he seemed to barely care about anything. Always stiff and cold. Although these past few days I got to see a face of his that I never did before. It was caring. 

Y/n: What happened? 

T: He was right, I know he was. I can tell when someone is right...

Y/n: Then?

T: He just talk really harsh... And I mean he is my father. And he has so many months to see me. Wouldn't be harsh to only call me because of money? 

He gazed afar quite disappointed. Because of money? I started to get where this is. going and I Actually felt bad for Taehyung. 

T: I mean... I couldnt help myself... I actually cursed at him but only because I was hurt... 

Y/n: What did he say? 

T: That I am spending too much money and should focus on studying because I will take the family's company one day... Just in a way harsher way... He had like... a month to talk to me... and he told me this? What am I supposed to after that? Be the perfect son? 

I sighed a this tragic story. I didn't want Taehyung to feel this pain. 

Y/n: I am so sorry Taehyung... 

T: Why are you sorry? You are not my dad... 

He joked only to lighten up the mood. I could see how hurt hr was even when having on that wide charming smile to make me think he isn't. Without warming I hugged him. The man flinched at how quick everything happened.

Y/n: You know something...? 

T: What? 

He asked me with his arms around my bod. He seemed to get used to have me in his embrace. It actually felt warm and sentimental. I didn't wanna stop it because he was also providing me reassurance by his arms enveloping me. 

Y/n: Growing up without parents, I realised that sometimes all you need are good friends. They can shelter you as well... 

I announced and it took him a while to proceed this thought inside his mind. 

Y/n: If you have people who love you, you can feel warm again. That void will always be there I know but... at least you are gonna feel loved. 

I let him know just in case he never thought of something like this.