Blonde Beauty

1 Year Later

Eren, Mikasa, Cori and Armin had been in the 104th cadet corps for about a year now. Cori and Mikasa quickly rose to the top. Many people were debating who would get the number 1 spot. A certain blonde placed her bet on Cori.

Cori had grown rather close to Annie and the two would hang out everyday. Cori just wished Mikasa and Annie would get along though. The two were constantly throwing looks at one another. Cori didn't say anything, quite frankly it was kinda fun seeing the two girls fight for Cori's attention.

Jean and Cori managed to become friends, though their friendship mainly revolved around Cori picking on Jean. Eren earned the name suicidal manic for his goal to exterminate the titans. Sasha and Connie grew close become the comedic duo. Christa and Ymir were constantly together as were Reiner and Bertholdt. Reiner grew to become a big brother figure to the rest of the cadets. Marco held the role of the proud father, while Eren was the problem child. Eren and Jean had a rivalry which Cori figured stemmed from Jean's jealousy.

Cori had just finished a titan training course and was making her way inside. They were done training for the day, or at least she and Mikasa were. Commandant would tell everyone when they could leave. Cori had a sinking feeling Armin would be there all day.

Cori and Mikasa walked into the lunchroom. Mikasa was fidgeting with her scarf. Mikasa and Cori were as close as sisters and Mikasa considered Cori her sister just as Cori considered Mikasa hers.

The door opened and Reiner walked in he took a seat across from Cori. "How do you too do it that fast? It's unnatural," he said. Cori shrugged and Mikasa didn't say anything merely looking at the door.

Reiner sighed and waited. Soon they all came in, Annie, Jean, Bertholdt, Eren, Marco, Connie, Sasha, Ymir, Christa and Armin. The group was talking but Cori wasn't really paying attention. Before they knew it, it was meal time.

After eating Cori went to the bunks, Annie saw and followed. Cori sat on her bed and Annie sat on hers. The two girls stared at each other. The tension in the room was high. Cori had been crushing on Annie for a while now but it took her some time to realize it. Cori grew up never finding herself attracted to a single guy. She blamed on the fact that none of the guys she knew were attractive but she knew that wasn't it. Then she met Annie who she was immediately attracted too. Cori couldn't really understand it. It took her sometime to realize that she was attracted to girls, and only girls.

Annie broke the silence. "Falls coming." "Huh, yeah. I guess that means my birthday is coming up soon," Cori said. "15 right? Your turning 15?" Annie asked. Cori nodded. Sasha and the rest of the girls walked in. "You know what we should do?" Sasha said sitting next to Cori. "What?" Mikasa asked. "We should all hang out tomorrow, have a girls day!" Cori gave her a confused look. "We have tomorrow off why don't we all hang out?" Sasha said. "I think that's a great idea," Christa said. Ymir chuckled, "I guess I'm in too." Cori looked at Mikasa who shrugged. "Alright sure," Cori said. Sasha hugged Cori, "Alright!"

The next day the girls made there way out of the room, Annie and Cori were the only ones still in the room. Cori was putting her hair up and Annie was waiting for her. "You look pretty today Cori," Annie said. Cori found herself blushing. "Thanks," Cori said walking out of the room. The girls were waiting outside. Ymir had her hand on Christa's head. Sasha was eating some food she had found and Mikasa was waiting for Cori to come out.

The girls spent there day, mainly talking. They were enjoying themselves. It was nice to have a day off and not have to worry about training. Soon they were joined by Eren, Connie and Armin. Cori kept her eye on Annie the whole time. Her blue eyes, her beautiful blonde hair, her lips everything about her was amazing.

Annie seemed to have caught Cori staring because she said, "Like what you see?" Cori immediately snapped out of it. Connie and Sasha were doing weird poses and Ymir was picking on them. Christa was trying to tell Ymir to chill. Eren and Armin were chatting and Mikasa was staring at Annie and Cori.

"Um," Cori said. There was nothing she could say to get her out of this one. "You know your not the same around me as you are around them," Annie said. "Huh? What do you mean? Of course I am," Cori said. Annie laughed. "No your not. There are no sarcastic remarks in fact you don't say much of anything," Cori blushed and had her strands cover her face. "It's because your such a blonde beauty," Cori muttered.