Abnormal

They were all crowded on the rooftop. Most had resigned to defeat, opting to let the titans eat them. Others were mourning over lost comrades. Cori was pacing back in forth, Annie watching her patiently. "I don't wanna die," Cori said, coming to a halt in front of Annie. "Well no shit," she said. Cori gave her a look before glancing back to Armin.

There was movement and Cori turned around to see Mikasa. Cori made her way over to her. "Do you think I can take them all?" Cori asked her. Mikasa looked at her and then at her blades. "I think we both can," she said. "What?!" Marco said. "You two can't be serious!"

"I'm strong," Mikasa said in a loud voice for just about everyone to hear. "Cori and I are strong. Real strong. None of you even compare. We have the strength to kill all those titans. And will do it alone if necessary," Mikasa stated. "What that's crazy! You guys can't really do that!" A cadet exclaimed.

"If we succed, we live. If we don't we die, but either way its better than sitting on our asses all day," Cori said as she and Mikasa prepared to leave. "As far as I'm concerned I'm surrounding by a bunch of scumbags. You can sit here twiddling your thumbs and watch how its done," Mikasa said. She flew off and Cori followed.

"Well that wasn't the pep talk we were looking for but okay," Jean said getting up and following them. Soon enough all of the cadets made there way of the rooftop heading to the suppliers building. Mikasa was soon pushing ahead of everyone else, Cori included. "Mikasa your gas," Cori cried but Mikasa didn't listen. Cori sighed and pulled into the main group, next to Jean.

"Why did you pull back," Jean asked. "To help," Cori said. "I don't need your help," he said. "Oh really? Have you even killed a titan?" Jean stayed quiet. "Exactly. Maybe you should get off your military police ass and do something," Cori said pulling forward to kill a titan that was in front. She hit its nape and killed it with ease before going back to Jean. "You have the qualities to make a leader Jean. I'll admit. Marco sees it and I do too. You just have to stop with believing your entitled. You know all those titans you wanted to kill? Well nows your chance," Cori said. She moved slightly in front of the group so she could keep an eye on Mikasa. Soon Armin and Connie flanked her left and right, respectively.

"She's using to much gas," Armin said. "Yeah I know," Cori said. There was a sound of someone screaming and someone called for Cori. She turned to see them getting eaten by a titan. "Why didn't you help?" Someone yelled. Cori turned around to face the group. "Because I couldn't have made it in time. Listen you all are pathetic if your going to rely on someone to save your ass every time. Your soldiers, your supposed to be doing the saving not needing it. What did you all waste that gas on? Running away? If so your just as pathetic as Mikasa said you were. Sure the titans are scary but who gives a fuck. They're just overgrown pieces of shit. If you guys still can't do shit, then make yourselves useful and hand me or anyone else willing to slash a titan your blades," Cori said before facing forward once again. The cadets remained silent though they didn't complain about anything anymore. They were all still terrified, nothing was going to take that away but they were at least willing to face their fears. They began taking out titans and working as a team to get to HQ.

"Cori," Connie said. Cori turned to him to find titans converging on the group. She looked at Mikasa, but she was too far away to do anything. Cori looked back and saw that some of the group were already being attacked. They were fighting though, killing some of the titans. Cori heard Connie squeal as a titan began converging on him. Her eyes went wide as the titan caught hold of Connie. She raised her blades up and suddenly felt a power like no other surging through her body. She went and killed the titan holding Connie but didn't stop there. She killed every titan currently attacking the group. Her heart was racing and suddenly all her grief over Eren came flooding. Like a dam had broken. Cori landed on top of a fallen titan. Her breath was shaky and she looked down at her blades, the blood on her hands. What number was that? 14? 15? 16? She switched out the blades. She was running real low on gas. That attack nearly took her out but she was confident she had enough to make it.