Graduation

Graduation was fast approaching. Mikasa lay next to Cori sighing. "Eren's a bitch," she said. Cori raised an eyebrow. "Tell me something I don't know," she said.

The cadets were packing what little items they had and moving to Trost. The next day the top 10 would be announced and then the cadets would do some work in Trost before choosing their division. It was all but written in stone that Cori would land the number 1 spot. Cori was almost certain Eren would choose the scouts but she didn't care because she wanted to join the scouts too.

Mikasa got up and began leaving the room. "Aye," Cori said snapping. "Let the kid pack himself you have to stop worrying about him so much." Mikasa sighed but began to get her stuff together.

***

The cadets had arrived in Trost yesterday. Eren, Mikasa, Cori and Armin sat down at a table. They were to announce the top 10 and then give the cadets jobs to keep them busy before choosing their division.

"Alright then," Commandant Sanders began. "I'm going to call out the top 10 and when I do you come up and stand here." Mikasa and Cori looked at one another before turning to look at the Commandant. Annie and Cori made eye contact before Sanders began to talk again.

"10, Sasha Blouse. 9, Connie Springer. 8, Marco Bott. 7, Jean Kirstein. 6, Eren Yeager. 5, Annie Leonhart. 4, Bertholdt Hoover. 3, Reiner Braun. 2, Mikasa Ackerman. 1, Cori Otterlin."

All of the cadets called made their way to stand in front of the commandant. "You 10 have the privilege of being able to join the military police, the rest of you can either go to Garrison Regiment or the Scouts. That is all you will receive your assignments later," the commandant left.

"What?" Cori heard Jean say. "Eren beat me?" Cori and Mikasa eyed each other before making their way to Armin. "Huh looks like I didn't make it, not surprised though," Armin said. "It doesn't really matter," Cori said. "You weren't going to join those snobs anyways."

The group walked and had a seat on some steps. "I'm going to join the scouts," Eren said. "Yeah I know," Cori said. "I'm coming too." "What?! Cori you don't have to. I can handle myself," Eren protested.

"Bold of you to assume I'm going for you," Cori retorted. "And besides I wanted to join the scouts anyway." "I'm going too," Mikasa said. "What?!" Eren exclaimed. "Where you go I go," Mikasa stated. "I'll join to," Armin said. Now it was Cori's turn to protest. "Armin you sure?" she asked. Armin nodded. "I can't see the sea behind the walls," he stated.

"What?! No," Eren said. "Sorry but your stuck with us a little longer," Cori said. Eren gapped his mouth in surprise and then smiled.

Cori made her way to the area where the girls were sleeping. Annie was sitting on a bed fidgeting with a ring. She looked anxious. Cori walked over to her and had a seat, kissing her softly on the lips. "You alright?" she asked. The blonde looked up. "I'm fine," she said laying her head on Cori's shoulder. "Congrats on landing the number 1 spot." Cori chuckled. "Congrats on making the top 10."

Cori could hear a feast going on. They were celebrating their graduation. Annie pulled Cori down onto the bed so that the two were laying next to each other. They began to cuddle, wrapping their legs and arms around each other. Cori had her chin resting of Annie's head and Annie had her face nuzzled into Cori's chest.

Cori looked at her blonde. There was no denying she loved her. Cori wanted nothing more than to stay there, Annie by her side forever.

The two took a short nap. "Look what we have hear," a voice said. Cori opened her eyes to see Ymir hovering over her. "I knew you weren't straight," she said. Annie had also woken up and was startled by Ymir's appearance. "How long?" Ymir asked. Cori began to blush as did Annie. "Oh well you two should probably sleep in your own beds, the celebration is winding down. Cori nodded getting up and walking to her bed. She missed the warmth of Annie's body.