By the Tree

Cori woke up. The sun wasn't out and Cori knew the others wouldn't be out soon. Cori got up and put on her uniform. She walked outside and made her way over to the forest where they would practice their odm gear.

She sat against a tree. She sighed feeling the air brush her skin. She laid her head back and she began thinking of Annie.

Annie had been wandering into her mind more and more recently. Her mind began to roam, seeing the blonde topless. Oh god, I'm going to hell.

Cori was interrupted by the sound of footsteps. She turned around to see the blonde making her way through the trees. "Whatcha doing here?" she asked sitting next to Cori. "Thinking," Cori repiled. "About?" Annie asked. Cori looked at her. "You."

Annie blushed. Cori pressed her lips gently on hers. They pulled away. Annie looked at Cori before placing her lips on hers. The kiss became passionate. Cori licked the bottom of Annie's lip and she opened it slightly. She explored Annie's mouth. They pulled away. Annie placed her head in the crook of Cori's neck. The two laid there for a little while.

"Cori," Annie said. "Hmm," Cori hummed. "How do you feel about me?" Cori looked at her. "What do you mean?" she asked. "Well what do you think when you see me, how do I make you feel?"

Cori's mind went to the unholy thoughts she was thinking of before. "Your gorgeous," she started. "I can't get my mind of you, I love feeling your lips on mine, I love everything about you." Annie looked at her lover and kissed her. "I feel that way about you too Cori." Cori blushed.

***

Cori, Eren, Mikasa and Armin were sitting in the mess hall eating dinner. "Eren you need to eat," Mikasa insisted. "I know," Eren mumbled grumpily eating his food. "Sasha wouldn't like your grumpy attitude about eating," Cori teased. Eren looked down at his plate and mumbled something.

After eating they began combat training. Cori was with Jean. Jean launched himself at Cori with intent to flip her over. Cori noticed this and turned her body slightly to the side. Jean noticed but was to late to change his trajectory. He neared her and Cori put her hands on his back, pushing him. He fell on the ground with a thud.

Jean wasn't done yet though. He got up and balled his hand into fist, eyeing Cori. Cori was more of a defense rather than an offensive, something that was noted by just about everyone in the 104th. She wouldn't attack unless necessary.

The two continued to eye each other, daring the other to attack. Finally, Cori grew impatient and went in. Cori punched Jean in the jaw, sending him off balance. She then dropped down onto her butt and kicked his legs.  He fell. Cori stood up but before she could Jean grabbed hold of her legs. She landed on the ground and gasped. He pinned her down. That was new.

Cori kneed him where it hurts and pushed him of her. He was angry. Jean went in for a punch. Cori grabbed his arm with both hands and used his momentum to send him flying into a tree. He made contact with a loud crack. "Fuck you Cori," he groaned. Cori walked over and reached a hand for him to take. He took it a stood up. "Sorry, looks like I don't know my own strength," she said. Jean gave her a look, "You think?"

"Ahhh!" Cori looked over to see Reiner being sent flying. Mikasa walked over to him and took his hand, helping him up. "And that is a representation of what would have happened to you if the tree wasn't there," Cori said turning to face Jean. He wasn't listening he was looking at Reiner's hand in Mikasa's. "The bastard," he said making his way towards Reiner. Cori held him back. "Give up would you," she sighed. Jean looked at her clearly offended but stopped struggling.

After they had finished training they made their way to the mess hall and began eating. Sasha was trying to steal the food off Armin's plate. Eventually,
he gave up and let her have it. "Here," Cori said Armin some of her food. "I'm not that hungry anways." Armin gladly took it.

Cori watched as Reiner said something to Annie. She couldn't hear. Eventually the pair got up and left. Bertholdt seemed interested in the matter and got up to follow them. Cori considered following them herself but thought better of it. I won't be nosey. She felt something on her shoulder. She turned to see Armin, eyes closed. "I'm tired he mumbled. Cori sighed. "You know your going to have to get up and walk to your bunk right?" Armin nodded and Cori chuckled.