An Eventful Night

Cori still hadn't asked Annie about her talk with Reiner. As the weeks went on she forgot about it. Annie had been more distant then usually though. They still talked and nothing physical had changed between the two but it was clear Annie was emotionally distraught. Was she having second guesses?

It was sundown and Cori was helping Armin train. Everyone was inside, chatting away. The fragile blonde boy was putting up his best fight. He had gotten significantly better over the past year but he was still no match for Cori.

"Armin you alright?" Cori called out. Armin was laying on the ground, breathing heavily. "Yeah... Just... Tired... Maybe... We... Should... Stop... For... Now," Armin panted out. Cori giggled and helped him up. "I'm going to shower, then eat, then sleep," he said walking out. Cori watched him walk inside. After a bit she followed him, taking a seat next to Mikasa.

"How's Armin?" She asked. "I think I went to hard," Cori said. Sasha was devouring a steamed potato and Connie was trying to stop her from taking his. "Armin needs to get stronger if he is to survive out there," Eren said, not looking up from his plate. "I don't think he's going to fight hand to hand with a titan," Cori said. Eren gave her a look. "I'm just saying all he needs is to near its nape and if all else fails he can just jet lag it." Eren shrugged his shoulders. "Your not wrong," he said. "Well yeah not everyone's a suicidal maniac like you," Connie said nudging Eren.

"Jean you still wanna join the military police?" Marco asked. Jean looked up. "Of course." "Those shitty bastards," Connie said. Jean looked at him. "I'd rather not die." Eren rolled his eyes. Jean caught sight of that and grabbed Eren by the collar of his shirt. "What the hell!" Eren exclaimed. "Got something to say about me," Jean hissed. "Stop," Armin called, making his way to the scene after just taking a shower. His hair was dripping. "Yes your a coward," Eren said bluntly. Jean growled. "I'm not a coward!" "Then why are you going to the military police? You just said you don't wanna die. Meanwhile a bunch of people are risking their lives for our freedom," Eren said. Mikasa went to stop the fight but Cori stopped her. She wanted to see where this would go.

Jean stared at Eren dumbfounded. "I'm not scared," Jean mumbled. "Then prove it." Jean let go of Eren but stayed in his position as if he was contemplating something. "Eren are you alright?" Mikasa asked. "Yeah," Eren nodded. Jean was still mumbling.

"Jean," Cori said. "Come on you look like an idiot." He looked up at her but listened making his way back to his seat. Everyone in the room was still staring. "Get back to eating," Cori said. The atmosphere in the room turned back to what it was before. Cori sighed and sat down. "I swear Jean is going to be the death of me," Eren remarked. Cori sighed.

Cori finished her food and got up. "I'm tired," she said. Cori made her way over to the showers. After taking a shower she made her way to the bunks. Cori was just in her bra and some leggings. She was reaching down to put
on a long and oversized shirt. "Am I interrupting?" Cori turned around to see Annie.

"No," Cori said quickly attempting to put on the shirt but Annie stopped her. "How about you keep that off," Annie said moving a hand to touch Cori's abs. Cori bit her lip. "Only if you do too." Annie looked at her and started taking of her shirt, before pinning her against the wall.

The two began kissing passionately. Eventually, their positions switched, Cori topping Annie. They made their way to Annie's bed. They stopped kissing and they looked at each other, out of breath.

"Damn alright then." They turned to see a smirking Ymir. "Knew I wasn't the only gay." Annie and Cori just kept staring at her. Eventually, she left.

"Now then were did we leave off?"