Titan

Cori was standing blades out and directed towards the Garrison Soldiers. Mikasa, who was standing next to her was doing the same thing. Behind them was Armin who was holding Eren's unconscious form. Apparently when people found out you came out of a titan's body you became a monster.

After they had brought Eren back over the wall the situation was explained to some Garrison soldiers who had then decided to try and kill Eren. Mikasa, Cori and Armin were all completely against that.

A canon was pointed at them and soldiers had their blades out. Suddenly, Eren began to stir. Armin took notice to this. "Eren you awake?" he asked. Cori and Mikasa turned around. "Eren," Mikasa said. Eren seemed to be confused as to what was going on. "Eren do you remember?" Cori asked. Eren looked around before realization dawned on him.

"Listen are you titan or human?" The leader exclaimed. Eren looked at him as if the answer was obvious. Cori looked back forth between the two of them. Either way, no matter how Eren answered they were going to shoot them. They were all too far gone. Especially their leader who looked like the definition of a shit show.

Cori could make out forms in the distance and saw it was Annie, Jean, Bertholdt, and Reiner. She sighed. "Human," Eren responded. Cori winced as she looked to the soldiers reaction. "Listen boy lots of people saw you come out of a titan. Ok? And when we tried to take you these three rebelled. So, tell us the truth," he screamed. "Sir you see those two girls. Their incredible strong and a huge asset. If we kill them were losing two of the strongest soldiers ever," a girl with short hair said. He didn't take any note of that instead focusing on Eren. "Are you human or titan?" "Human!" Oh shit.

On cue the leader gave the order to fire, but at the same time Eren grabbed, Mikasa, Armin and Cori pulling them all close and then he bit his hand. It was all too fast for Cori to make out what was going on but all of a sudden they were all under what appeared to be a titan's ribcage. All but Eren who was missing. They all looked at each other. What the fuck is going on? Suddenly, they heard footsteps and turned around to see Eren walking as if the entire situation was normal. "What's going on?" Cori asked. "I saved you all by turning into this titan but I guess stopping that canon was all it was good for. Next time I'll turn into a stronger one!" Eren said. The titan looked like it was going to fall apart at any moment.

"Anyway once this titan falls their just going to keep firing. I'll turn into a titan and escape, you three go and surrender," Eren said. Mikasa looked at him. "No. I'll escape with you," she said definitively. "Same here and besides we defied order we're going to get court- martial," Cori said. They all began arguing before Armin suggested talking to the soldiers. "There just scared. Maybe if they can see Eren really isn't a threat than they'll let us go."

"Maybe," Eren said thinking it over. "Listen Armin can you do it?" Eren asked. Armin looked at him. "Me?" Armin questioned. Eren nodded, "If anyone can convince them I'm not a threat its you." Armin still looked suspicious. "Armin that brain of yours has saved Cori, Eren and I more than once," Mikasa said. "When did I ever save you?" Armin asked. "Back in Shingnashina. If you hadn't thought to get Hannes we all would've been titan food," Cori said. "Look Armin if anyone can do it, its you," she said. Armin looked at them before standing up. "I can do it! I won't let you down," he said.

"Eren is not a threat to humanity. He can be an asset. Think about it you can use him to help take out titans! He managed to take out 20 in his titan form alone!" Armin said. All the soldiers looked more at ease. They were beginning to contemplate it. "He's still a monster!" their leader said. Armin put his hand to his chest. "Eren can be of great help to him! You saw that boulder back in Trost he can lift it! Plugging the hole! As long as I live I will continue to affirm his strategic advantage!" Armin shouted. But the leader didn't care. He was too consumed by fear and gave the order to fire. The canon didn't go off. Eren, Mikasa and Cori looked at each other. "Now, now then the boy has a point," Commander Pyxis said. "Eren could be of value." Relief flooded Cori. Thank god Pyxis was there. She turned to Mikas and Eren who were also
happy. They weren't going to die.