Dungeon

Annie spent her days in a dungeon in Wall Sina. She had contemplated encasing herself in titan hardening to avoid all this but she didn't. One look in Cori's eyes was all it took for Annie to surrender herself. She had never seen that much hurt in the brunettes eyes.

For the past couple days she had been there she was questioned by the scout regiment. She refused to give any information until she saw Cori which they rudely refused. Annie couldn't help but think about what would've happened if things had gone differently, not that she could do anything about it now.

Suddenly, some of the scouts guarding her left. Annie didn't care. Even if she was left alone with no chains she wouldn't make a move.

Annie thought that leaving Cori wouldn't be that hard, she was sourly mistaken. She couldn't explain it but Annie was sure she wanted to live the rest of her years with Cori.

It was then she realized that she had a lot of explaining to do. The titans, Marley, Eldians, the curse... The curse could be said last. Annie didn't want to worry Cori, assuming she got to see her. She really hoped they would let Cori see her or else she would have turned herself in for nothing. What if Cori didn't want to see her? No. Annie couldn't worry herself with those thoughts now.

She actually found the dungeon soothing. She was alone with her thoughts and it really gave her the chance to dwell on everything. She had never felt more at peace. Who knew that in this island of devils Annie would find her paradise. Ironic wasn't it?

She could hear the soldiers shuffling about outside her cell. If she strained she could hear them talking. "Why are they still keeping her alive. They should just kill her," one soldier said.

"Apparently she has valuable information."

"It doesn't appear like shes sharing any of it."

"I hear she's pressing to see a certain female."

"Ah that's right. What's the girls name?"

"Cori, its Cori Otterlin I believe."

"Yes thats its. The Otterlin girl. She's incredibly strong."

"I heard she's taken out 20 plus titans."

"Girls a beast."

Annie smiled to herself. That's my girl. "What you smiling at you monster!" One of the soldiers shouted. Annie lifted her head to look at the soldier. "Nothing," she said softly. The soldiers glared at her before continuing to talk, making sure she could hear everything they said about her.

Annie didn't mind. She was a monster. It would've been different if everything Marley had taught them was true, but it wasn't. They weren't greedy devils, plotting world domination. They were just ordinary people. She closed her eyes and went to sleep.

***

"Oi brat. Wake up." Annie opened her eyes and was greeted by the cold stare of the short Captain. Levi hated her, that much was obvious. She had killed his squad. She saw as he removed the chains and pulled her too her feet before handcuffing her hands behind her back. "What's going on?" Annie asked. "Your being moved shithead." "Can I see Cori?" There was a pause and then a "tch." "No." It was worth a shot.

Annie was lead into a carriage. She had a hood over her head. She looked around and saw Sasha and Connie at the entrance to the carriage. Once she was seated, Connie and Sasha clambered into the carriage sitting across from her while Levi sat next to her. The two refused to look at Annie as it drove off.

They stopped at a cottage. Outside the house was Eren and Mikasa. The two stopped talking upon seeing the carriage. Jean and Historia ran out of the cottage followed by Cori and Armin. When the door open Connie and Sasha immediately got out and stood by Jean. When Cori saw it was Annie she made a move towards the blonde. Annie took notice of this. However, Armin put his hand out to stop Cori's movements and Levi gave her a look.

Annie was lead inside the cottage, Levi cold stare on her at all times. He lead her down into a basement and into a dungeon. Hange was there waiting. He then placed Annie in the cell and restrained her again. Annie looked directly at Levi the whole time, hoping to make him feel uncomfortable.

"You better start talking soon. I don't think Cori wants to hear you scream, you'll regenerate anyway right?" Hange said. Annie glared at them.

The two left, leaving Annie with her thoughts. She sighed. She didn't have any soldiers to listen to so she settled for a nap, knowing that when she woke up she would be pressured for information once again.