The Armored and Colossal Titans

Annie was chained up in a dungeon. The scouts decided to withhold information of the female titan's capture. Eren was already being pursued and they didn't need to worry about the military police wanting Annie.

Annie had refused to answer any questions, instead asking to see Cori, which she was refused every time. Cori constantly asked Levi to let her see Annie but he refused. Cori was growing increasingly annoyed. "Cori!" Armin screamed. She turned around to see the blonde running to her. "What?" she asked. "Wall Rose its been broking?!" Cori looked shocked. "What?!" she exclaimed.

The two took of running to Eren's room. They opened the door and there sat Mikasa and Eren. "What's wrong?" Mikasa asked standing up. "Titans in Wall Rose," Cori said. Eren jumped out of bed and the four ran looking for Levi. He was with Hange and they were talking to Pastor Nick. While Annie was scaling the wall she had opened a hole revealing a titan. The pastor had told them to cover the titan up but refused to tell them anything else or answer any of his questions and he was okay with dying. "Levi!" Cori exclaimed. "I know," he said. "Do any of you know someone named Christa?" Hange asked suddenly. They all looked at each other surprised by the sudden question. "Yeah she's short," Eren said. "Always with a girl named Ymir," Cori said. "Kinda cute," Armin whispered. "Okay well we need to find her," Hange said. "Its the only clue Nick has given us."

"What about the break?" Mikasa asked. "Right were going out to help with that. Hop into a wagon," Levi said grabbing Nick. "Your coming with us." "Yeah your going to see all the pain that might be stopped if you would just answer," Hange said. Cori, Armin, Mikasa and Eren sat on one side of the wagon while Levi, Hange and Nick sat on the other side. The wagon began to move and they made their way to Wall Rose.

***

They got there to see a hoard of titans. One titan was trying to take out all the others ones, however it was soon overwhelmed. Cori looked up to see Christa yelling, "Ymir?!" Cori was puzzled. Was she calling the titan Ymir? Cori, Mikasa and the rest of the scouts bursted into action, taking out the titans. Eren killed a titan and he smiled. "Oi you weren't supposed to do anything," Levi called. "Sorry," Eren squeaked.

They took out the rest of the titans and Cori turned to see Christa and Hange crowding next to Ymir. Steam was emerging from the girl, she was indeed a titan. Cori turned to see Reiner, Bertholdt and Connie, they were all shocked. "Historia. My name is Historia," Christa told Ymir. "Please don't hurt her," Historia said. "She saved us! I promise she's not a threat to humanity!" Historia pleaded. Hange nodded, "Well see." Cori wrapped an arm around Historia, "It'll be okay." "Is this how you felt with Annie?" Cori paused and looked a Historia before
nodding. What a peculiar girl.

They began using lifts to bring everyone to the top of the wall. Apparently there wasn't a breach in the wall. Then how did the titans get in? Mikasa and Cori were following Levi, Hange and Armin but then Mikasa stopped. Cori turned around and saw Eren, Reiner and Bertholdt having a conversation. Cori strained to listen. They suspected Reiner and Bertholdt of being the Armored and Colossal titan.

"I am the armored titan and Bertholdt is the colossal," Reiner told Eren. Cori stared at Reiner. Did he just willingly admit to being the armored titan? Bertholdt looked at Reiner his face pale with shock. "Reiner," he hissed. Cori gripped onto her sword. "Your just tired come on," Eren said calmly. Reiner started monologuing about how he was losing himself and wasn't a soldier but a warrior. He took of his splint to display his steaming arm. Cori just watched. What the fuck? Its too early for this. "Reiner now? We're doing this now?" Bertholdt asked. "Yes," Reiner replied.

Mikasa and Cori sprang into action. Cori slashed Reiner and Mikasa shoved her sword through Bertholdt's throat. "Eren run!" Mikasa exclaimed. Cori paused and it was long enough for Reiner to take advantage of, shoving the two aside. "EREN!" Armin screamed running towards him. Then they transformed. Cori and Mikasa were blown of the wall, using their odm gear to catch themselves. She could feel the heat on her face. She looked to see Reiner pick up Eren and jumped off the wall and Bertholdt grabbed Ymir and another soldier. Reiner tried to run of with Eren but Eren bit his hand and transformed. Cori watched as Eren and Reiner began fighting. Mikasa hopped of the wall to try and attack Reiner but when her swords made contact with his skin they broke and Mikasa had to retreat to a tree. Cori just watched as the scouts tried to fight Bertholdt only to be repelled by his steam.

Cori made her way down to Mikasa, trying to see if she could spot a crack in Reiner's armor. Eren had pinned Reiner down, using one of Annie's moves and Cori used the opportunity, cutting open an opening in between Reiner's armor. Hange and some of their squad were trying to find a opening to attack to help Eren. Just as it seemed Eren would win Reiner roared. Cori looked to see Bertholdt fall off the wall, mouth open. The steam hit Cori hard and she was knocked out.