The Beast Titan

Bertholdt transformed. Mikasa and Cori had managed to get to safety. They looked around. It seemed like only they had managed to survive, something they tried not to think about. Shinganshina was ruined yet again, as if it hadn't been through enough.

Bertholdt began steadily walking toward them. Mikasa still had her Thunder Spears and Cori had one left. Reiner was still alive, though he wasn't moving yet.

They were brainstorming what to do. "Armin what do we do?" Connie asked. "Me?" Armin asked. "Yes you," Cori said, keeping her eyes on Bertholdt. Oh how she hated that titan, ever since she saw its ugly face 5 years ago. It still didn't feel right, timid shy Bertholdt being the Colossal but he was.

"I can't really think of anything. What about you Jean?" Armin asked. Cori finally looked over. "Um well, Mikasa and Cori still have Thunder Spears. We will distract him and they can aim for his nape," Jean suggested. They agreed and got into position.

Annie watched as they moved to distract Bertholdt and Cori and Mikasa sneak around behind him. Annie mentally slapped herself remembering something she had forgotten to tell them.

The moment Bertholdt became aware of Mikasa and Cori's presence behind him he released steam, everyone ended up being pushed back and when Mikasa and Cori tried to launch their spears they ended up getting pushed back too. Mikasa ended up getting cut with a piece of it.

They regrouped again trying to
find a way to get Bertholdt out of their hair. But as if things couldn't get worse Reiner was back on his feet.

Annie was busy watching what was going on. Erwin was talking with Levi. The recruits were on the ground, on the side of the wall with the Beast Titan. The titan had started throwing rocks, trying to get rid of them recruits and the horses. They had moved back towards the wall but it would only be a matter of time before they all died.

Erwin sent Levi down there to take care of the recruits, leaving just Annie and Erwin on the wall. Annie wanted to help, but she couldn't figure out which she needed to help more. Zeke and his throwing was a pain and she wasn't sure even Levi could get to him. Erwin seemed to have read her mind, giving her a knowing look.

By now both Reiner and Bertholdt were aware of Annie's presence on the wall. Bertholdt was distracting Cori and the others, allowing Reiner to sneak on over. He began scaling the wall. When he got there Erwin stared him down. Reiner moved to grab Annie, failing to notice the chains that previously bounded her were no longer there.

Annie pushed Erwin out of the way as she released the blade in her ring. Reiner was confused by the action. Annie slashed her finger and transformed. Everyone stopped and looked up. Annie had launched herself at Reiner and pushed him off the wall, they both were falling.

Zeke, Reiner and Bertholdt were all incredibly confused. Reiner had managed to grip onto the wall and slow the fall. They both landed on the ground and stared at each other before Annie started attacking Reiner.

Armin sent the rest of the squad to aid if necessary because he had formulated a plan to take down Bertholdt.

***

Levi was trying to keep the recruits calm but it was becoming evident they were losing their shit. The titan was constantly bombarding them with rocks, never pausing. The numbers of experienced soldiers were lowering, leaving Levi surrounded by a bunch of inexperienced, terrified recruits.

They had all gathered as close to the wall as they could, using the houses as temporary protection.

Erwin came down to meet them as he and Levi attempted to formulate a plan. Suddenly, they heard a loud impact and looked up to see Eren unconscious on the wall.

"Go shake Eren up," Levi told Erwin. Erwin ignored him. They continued to talk until Erwin had an idea. He decided he needed to lead the recruits on a suicide march in order to give Levi the distraction he needed to kill the beast.

At first Levi protested but then he came to realize it was the only way.

Erwin sat down and looked sad. "I wanted to see the basement," he said. Levi felt dismayed that his friend wouldn't be able to satisfy his curiosity but Levi would do it for him. "I promise I will kill him. Go out their and lead those crying recruits to their deaths." Erwin was about to protest but Levi interrupted him. "Give up on your dreams and die."

Erwin smiled a bittersweet smile. He got up and made his way to the recruits and Levi went off.

Erwin had managed to convince the recruits to give their hearts, as he had for so many others before them. He was leading their suicide charge.

Despite the distracters the Beast Titan was able to throw with pinpoint accuracy at the recruits and Erwin. One by one they kept falling and as that was going on Levi was making his way, killing the titans the monkey had positioned. It was rather easy seeing as they weren't responding, it appeared the Beast had not given them any instructions.

Soon everyone appeared dead and on the ground. The rocks had stopped being thrown. Levi felt a rage like no other seeing all the dead bodies on the ground and knowing Erwin could very well be one of them.

He began his attack on the titan. It was clear the Beast wasn't expecting it. Levi was moving at speeds he wasn't accustomed too. Levi took his blades and with a single swoosh of his swords the Beast's hand was sliced and he realized how fucked he was. Reiner had warned him about Captain Levi but this was truly a threat like no other.

Before Zeke had a chance to process what was happening he was on his ground, his tendons had been cut. He covered his nape with his hand but it was no use, Levi had cut that too. Zeke tried to harden but it was too late, Levi had cut him loose from his titan.

Levi's sword was up Zeke's mouth and Levi was prepared to kill him when suddenly a titan on all fours, who Levi assumed was the cart, came. Levi jumped out of the way and the titan got Zeke has it took off running. Zeke ordered the rest of the titans that Levi hadn't killed to attack Levi, assuming not even he could take them on.

What Zeke didn't know was that rage like no other was coursing through Levi and nothing would stop him from murdering Zeke.