27. Rain drops

Niall's POV

"She's going to be okay, right?" I say looking at Kayla lie unconscious in the bed.

"I'm not certain. She is in a coma, when she wakes up she might not even remember you. I don't know when she'll wake up though. Now the police need to see you to interview you on what exactly happened." The doctor says. 

"Okay. I'll go see them." I walk out of the room and down the hall into a different room. I see all the boys look at me when I enter the room. The policeman sitting across from the long table. I sit down and look at the officer. 

"Hello Niall. Can you explain what the man was threatening you with?" 

"Well, the man said That since he didn't have any happiness, I shouldn't either." I say.

"Okay, thank you." The man said. I look out the window seeing the rain drops. I can picture Kayla in my mind lying in her hospital bed in a coma. I wish it was me instead of her. It kills me to know that the girl I love in in a coma and it was all my fault. Also, That when she wakes up she might even remember me. Oh, how I wish that when she does wake up, she remembers me. But what if instead she dies? I'd rather have her not remember me then die. I can't live without her. She is my one and only. That sounded really cheesy. Oh, well. The man leaves, leaving me and the boys in the room.

"Niall, she's going to be okay." Louis says seeing my tears fall down my face. 

"That's the thing she's not." I say.

"Niall you don't know that-"he starts to say but I interupt him.

"Yes I do! If she wakes up She might not remember me Louis! I want her to remember me! But what if she dies?! I love her Louis! ITS ALL MY FAULT, MY DAMN FAULT." I yell. Louis gives me a look of sadness and he leans in and hugs me. I cry on his shoulder for a while. I don't care that this doesn't look right, but the pain is killing me. I need Kayla. Without her I'm useless. I cry loudly into Louis shoulder, knowing all the boys are watching us. Please Kayla. Wake up.

A week later.....

I squeeze Kayla's hand. Her body staying still. I've been coming for a week now. She's still not awake. I look over at the table to see all the flowers there. I've brought a pack everyday for her. I miss her. I turn on my phone to see its almost 10 pm. I should go. I stand up from the chair and lean down and kiss Kayla on her forehead. 

"Wake up soon. I love you." I say. I turn around and walk out the door. 

Harry's POV
I hear the door shut. 

"Niall is that you?" I yell from my bedroom I was staying in. 

"Yeah." He says walking in. His eyes are bloodshot again like he's been crying. Mine probably match. I've been a mess every since Gracie.

"How is she?" I ask referring to Kayla.

"The same." he says frowning. 

"Do they know when she'll wake up yet?" I ask.

"No." Niall says tears escaping his eyes. 

"Its okay Niall. She'll wake up soon." I say. Just then the phone rings. Niall walks over and answers it. I hear a faint voice talking. Niall drops the phone on the floor and grabs his jacket. 

"No,no,no,no,no,no,no......." Niall says.

"What?" I ask.

"It's Kayla. Somethings wrong." He says putting on his shoes. I run over to him and put my shoes on too.

"What are you doing?" He says. 

"Kayla's part of the family. I'm going with you." I say.  Niall runs out the door and down the hall, me following him. 

At the hospital...

Niall jumps out of the car and takes off across the parking lot. 

"Niall!" I yell running to catch up with him. 

Niall's POV

I run down the hall and see the elevator. Kayla's on the fifth floor. No time. I make a turn and run up the stairs.

When I make it to floor five I run out and down the hall. I stop at Kayla's room. The bed with her is gone. Oh.....Shit. 

I run down the hall looking in every room for her. I see a glass window and look through it. Right then and there I see the worst thing a man could see. His love of his life, lying on a bed being shocked until they awake...................

You make me Strongजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें