28. Stay

Niall's POV
Everything in your body stops at the moment when the one thing that you're alive for is dying. It's like everything goes into slow motion. The nurses and doctors rush around the room worried about Kayla. They keep shocking her. Her body shakes when it happens. Please don't leave me Kayla. Please, I love you. The doctor does one more and I hear the thing that makes my heart leap. The steady beat of her heart again. I slide my back down the side of the wall in joy. Smiling to myself that she's okay. I look up to see Harry with a scared look on his face from watching the scene happen. He bends down and gives me a hug.

"She's okay, Niall. She's okay," he says. I hug onto him for a while.

"Niall stop shaking. She's okay." he says. But she almost wasn't. What if she had died? My life would've been over. I would never look at pancakes the same way I'd had. I would have never been alright. She's to valuable to me to lose. I love her.

"Niall?" Harry says.

"Yeah." I say back.

"You really love her don't you?" He says.

"Harry. She's my everything. If I lost her I don't know what I would do. But if she's hurting I can't keep her here, keep her hurting. If she is in pain right now. I say to let go. I just want her to know that I love her. I'll always love her. If she awakes and is okay, Will you do me a favor Harry?" I say.

"Sure. What is it?"he says.

"Go ring shopping with me." I say.

"Niall that's a big step." he says.

"Harry. I love her. She's the one."

"If she's the one then I'll go Niall. I'll go." he says. Just then the doctors and nurses come out saying she's okay, and that she'll have to stay with them for a while longer. Oh right. There's one more thing they told me. She's awake.