33. Forever.....

NIALLS POV

"Niall, are you okay? You're sweating...." Harry asks me.

"Harry....TODAY IM GETTING MARRIED OF COURSE IM GONNA BE FREAKING OUT!!!!!" I yell.

"Okay, you need to sit down and relax....."Harry says sitting me down in a chair. I watch as everyone is starting to sit down. Everything looks perfect. From the jars with the fireflies to the cake. The cake was half chocolate and half traditional wedding cake. 

"Niall, you should get ready she's coming in a little bit." Louis says talking about Kayla.

I feel my heart flutter. My eyes go wide and I walk over to my spot. 

"Niall seriously calm down."Harry says walking to the other side of me. He is my best man. He's always been there for me. 

My breathing stops when the music starts. I look at the ground and take a deep breath. I look up and see the most beautiful person in the whole world. Kayla walking towards me in a white dress. It had a whole in the back near the shoulders, the top made of lace and silk, and the bottom had some lace. The train followed behind her and her vale covered her face. The moment when she looked into my eyes it seemed like just us two were there. Her blue eyes sparkled in the light. I realized this was the right thing to do. Marrying her, is going to be the best thing thats ever going to happen to me. I love this girl with everything in my body. She's the one.

I block out the preist saying what I needed to, just at the end I hear.

"I Do" From Kayla. I lean in and kiss her. It feels like no one is there. Just us two.  When I pull away I realize I am now married to her. I hear all the boys cheering and when I look at them they are all smiling. 

This is the best day ever.

Later on after the boy's toasts it was my turn.

" Today I married the love of my life. Its perfect. I love her so much. She's been a great person to be around and now....I'll be around her everyday. I love her with all my heart. She's the one who makes me feel like someone special. Like, I'm not just a boy in a band. She makes me feel like a normal person. We've been together for years, now lets make it forever." I say. I look to see Kayla's eyes watering. 

"I love you Kayla." I say before I walk back over to the love of my life.