6. Questions and Interuptions

Niall's POV

All of the boys and Emma and Gracie left, leaving me and Kayla alone.

"So...." I start to talking breaking the silence.

"Kayla, I was wondering would you like to go on another date with me tomorrow?" I said looking down at the ground.

"I'd love too." She says back.

"Ok, great! I'll pick you up at six in the afternoon." I say kissing her on the cheek, before grabbing her hand and heading to the kitchen.

Kayla's POV

I'm going on another date with Niall! YAY!!!! I'm currently walking towards the stairs with Niall. 

I run down the stairs almost slipping at the bottom, but Niall was their to stop me from falling.

"Hey...whats that smell? Is something burning?" I say smelling the air. All the sudden his eyes open wide.

"Boys......BOYS!!!" Niall yells running into the kitchen pulling me behind him. We walk into the kitchen to get a face full of smoke. I start coughing. 

"What happened in here?" Niall said in between his coughs. 

"We decided to make chicken but I think we burned it..."Louis says.

"You think..."Niall said back smiling. 

"Ugh, lets just ditch this and order pizza..." Harry said running the burned chicken under water. 

"K, I'll order it....what kind do you guys want?" Gracie says typing a number in her phone.

*       *        *

"I can't eat anymore..." I said taking one last bite "I'm going to explode if I have another bite...".

I throw the rest of the pizza on the empty boxes. Meanwhile Niall says hes perfectly fine and could eat more.  How does he stay skinny? Where does it go, his ankles? 

"What shall we do now weirdos?" Emma asks. 

"What time is it?" I ask.

"Almost two. Why?" Harry said. 

"Just something I need to do..."I say back.

"She does these videos and she s-" Emma starts but I cut her off.

"Shut up!" I yell throwing a pillow at her. 

"What are they about?" Niall says sitting up. 

"Nothing....Now we should get going..." I say standing up.

"I'm staying!" Emma yells.

"Me too!" Gracie says.

"Fine!" I say back. Niall stands up and walks me to the door.

"Thanks for coming.." He said.

"I had fun." I say back. Surprisingly he leans down and kisses me. I wrap my arms around his neck.

"Hey Kayla you forgot your phone- AHHHH my eyes!" Louis yells when he walks in the room. Of course we pull away from each other Louis just giving Niall and I weird looks.

"Thanks...umm...bye..." I said opening the door and walking out.

That was embarrassing....