25. The Unexpected

Kayla's POV

"Good morning." I say walking in to the kitchen seeing Niall making pancakes.

"How do you know that pancakes are my favorite?" I said wrapping my arms around him from behind.

"Well, I figured from your pants, and Gracie told me." He said pointing to them. They were blue and fuzzy and had pancakes all over them.

"Oh......ANYWAY!" I start off quite and finish loud.

"Geez. I'm surprised you and Louis aren't related." he says laughing at himself after.

"Hey that's offensive!" I said lightly slapping his arm " Your so mean."

"But you love me!" He shouts pecking me on the lips.

"LETS HAVE ANOTHER TOAST TO THE GIRL ALMIGHTY..."I hear my phone going off. I changed it after the concert. Running to it I slip and fall on my butt. Niall laughs at me as I get back up. I grab my phone and press answer.

"Hi Mrs. Woods. what's up?" I say. I hear a soft sob and then she replies. Saying something that made me break down mentally. I dropped my phone and fell onto the ground crying. Niall sees me and runs over to me.

"What's wrong?" he says as he wraps his arms around me. I tried to talk but nothing came out. nothing, but five words.

"I....have....to...tell........harry."

Harry's POV

I woke up ready to go back to the hospital to spend more time with Gracie.

"Morning Lou!" I yell walking into the kitchen.

"Well someone's happy!" He said smiling at me.

"Well why wouldn't I be?!" I said before Louis could reply my phone went off.

"DOES HE KNOW YOU CAN MOVE IT LIKE THAT?!!!!"

I grab it and press answer.

"Hey Kayla what's up?" I said.

"I'm sorry Harry." She said almost sounding like she was crying. Wait. She is.

"What's wrong?" I ask. Hoping to hear something not bad, but instead all I got was something horrible.

"she's gone....."
Just those two words can make your heart break. When you think you've finally found the perfect girl for you but they are ripped away from your grasp. I drop my phone shattering it's screen. Louis looks over to me just to see me fall on my Knees burring my head in my hands. the tears stream down my face. Louis runs over to me and says...

"Harry what's wrong?"

"NOOOOO! SHES GONE LOU! She's gone." I feel my heart break into a million pieces.

"What?" He says. I feel a darkness coming over me. black dots start to cloud my sight. just before I pass out I say.

"Gracie's dead."