10. Okay?

Kayla's Pov
"Is she gonna be okay?" A Irish accent says. Niall.

"Yes, she is. She just had a very severe panic attack, and she sprained a ankle. Do you know why this happened?" A unfamiliar voice says.

"No I don't, but I'll find out." Niall says.

I start to remember it. The way those guys looked at me. My breathing gets heavier and I start to cry.

"Whats wrong princess?" he says kissing my forehead.

"Just remembering something...." I say. I look around the room to see everyone sitting around me. Liam taps Niall's shoulder and whispers something in his ear.

"Do you think you can tell us what happened the yesterday?" He asks. Yesterday. I have been out that long? I didn't want to tell him, because I didn't know how he would react.

"No, Niall. I don't feel very good right now. Maybe later." I lie even though I felt perfectly fine.

"Okay." He says kissing my cheek. We get a few 'awwws' from around the room. I close my eyes, and find myself falling asleep.

I was running. These guys were chasing me. I kept running. Then something grabbed my arm I start screaming and trying to get out of their grasp. My other arm gets grabbed. I scream again.

"Princess wake up! Please wake up!" My eyes open to see Niall leaning over me holding my arms.

"Sorry...." I say.

"It was just a dream...Its okay" he said kissing my forehead once more. "How are you feeling?"

"Way better!" I say sitting up. Right now he is the only one in the room. "Where is everyone?"

"At breakfast. Now that you are better...can you tell me what happened the other day?" he says. Should I tell him. He will find out eventually so I guess......

"When I was walking to your house I walked past this park. And these two guys saw me and started following me. One yelled at me, and grabbed me, I was able to kick them to get away and then I ran. I ran straight to you...."I say.

"Oh my god......." He walks fast out of the room.

"Niall!" I yell.

"NIALL!" I yell again.

"THOSE ARSES!!!!!" I hear Niall scream and then a loud crash. I jump out of bed and look down the hallway to see a pile of broken glass. I feel someone grab me. I turn to see the boys looking at me.

"What happened?" Liam said.

"We'll go after Niall" Louis says running off the way Niall did with Emma following him.

I walk back into my room and sit on the bed.

"What happened?" Liam said again.

"I told him what happened to me yesterday...." I said looking to the ground.

"Yeah about that.....What did happen?" He asked.

"When I was walking to your house I walked past this park. And these two guys saw me and started following me. One yelled at me, and grabbed me I manages to get away and I ran. I managed to get to your hotel." I said looking at all the boys reactions. Harry freezes,  Gracie's mouth opens, and Liam hugs me and mutters 'thank god' under his breath.

"And then Niall got upset and ran out of the room." I said. I hope they find him.....

Niall's POV

I can't believe this. If she got caught by them she would have been raped. The most innocent girl I know, would've been raped.  I was sitting on a bench outside of the hospital. I put my head in my hands. I feel the tears running down my eyes.