7. Videos and singing

Niall's POV

I wonder what her videos are about....

"You are wondering about her videos aren't you?" Gracie asks me. I nod in return looking at the ground most likely blushing.

"Here, I'll show you" she says grabbing Harry's laptop.

She types a few words and then turns the screen so I can see it.

"This one is the one she is doing right now.." She says. She's singing.......Really good.

I can hold my breath

I can bite my tongue

I can stay awake for days if thats what you want

Be your number one

She is singing Human by Christina Perri......Very well actually.

"WOW! She's good!" Harry yells from behind us. I turn around to see the boys and Emma behind me watching the video with us.

"You can't tell her I showed this to you.." Gracie says

"Show them the 23 video," Emma said talking to Gracie.

"What does she sing in that one?" Harry asks her.

"The Last Time by Taylor Swift," Emma said. Everyone stares at her.

"What? She had just broken up with her boyfriend, Jason." She said.

"Why did she break up with him?" Liam asks. I listen very carefully, because I want to make sure I never do that......I mean if I was her boyfriend.

"He abused her...." Gracie muttered under her breath. It seemed as if only I heard and none of the boys heard her.

"He was just a jerk..." Emma says.

*       *      *

"I can't believe that guy! Abusing is not right nor it ever has!" Bye now I had told Liam about the whole abuse thing.

"I would never do that to Kayla! I would never hurt her!" I said knocking over my lamp.

"Calm down..." Liam said. I paced back and forth in my room, Liam standing by my side.

"What do I do? I like her a lot Liam....." I say falling on my bed.

"You have to ask if she wants to be your girlfriend. Now come on and get ready for the interview today," He says.

Yeah, but how do I ask and when do I ask her? 

*************

Hope you like these new edits! XOXO -Haley