16. Back

Kayla's POV
A month later****
So a couple of things have happened.... Gracie and Emma have been talking to me recently (not about Niall)... I got signed by Syco records.... and I turned 19....YEAH I KNOW I GOT SIGNED. So apparently, Simon saw me somehow, and he liked me and now TADA. I'm so happy! I'm on my way to the office, because Simon said there was something he needed to tell me. Pretty, soon I get to the building. I head to Simon's office. Opening the door I see him.

"Hello, Kayla. Now there is something we need to discuss." Simon says "I have found a band that you will go on tour to open for."

"Really? That's great! Who?" I say.

"Actually they are here. Come on in guys!" He yells. Soon, five boy faces come in. Niall's head hanging low.

"KAYLA!!" Louis says making Niall's head stand up. I go and give the boys each a hug. But I don't really know what to do for Niall so I just wave. I sit back down and look over at Simon.

"Your lucky here Niall sent me a video..."he says. WAIT WHAT?

"What?" I say. 

"Oh, well Niall here sent me this video, and I took a fair liking to it as you can see..."He said. I know exactly what video he is talking about. The video of me in the shower. "I thought you would like going on tour with them..."

"Oh, yeah sure of course...You have to start some where right." I said laughing awkwardly. All the boys just looked at me, except Niall he just starred at me sadly.

"Okay, well I'll be right back. You guys can talk for a minute..."Simon says walking out of the room. No! Don't leave me here! As soon as he leaves Niall says ....

"Kayla, we need to talk."

"There's nothing to talk about.."I say quickly.

"Yes there is. I'm sorry okay. Please just talk to me. We are going on tour together! Can we at least be friends?"He says making all the boys turn towards me for my response.

"I'm back!"Simon says walking into the room. Thank you Simon!

"Okay well thats it for now we will figure out the bus options and everything."He says.

"Okay, can I leave now?"I say uneasy.

"Umm......Yes of course."he says. I walk out of the building and hop into my car. I miss Niall, but I can't bear to face him. I look over to my left and see Niall run out of the building searching the parking lot. His eyes land on me and he starts to run towards the car. I miss him so much. Time to end this sadness! I didn't realize what I was doing. I jumped out of the car and run towards him. He keeps running, but is confused as well. He holds his arms out and I jump into them. He wraps his arms around me tightly. The tears escaping my eyes. 

"Can we at least be friends if not more?"he asks pulling away from me.

"Yes of course.."I say. Hugging him again.

I say into his chest "I've missed you Niall..."