14. The premeire

Kayla's POV

I hear a knock on my door and rush to open it. I see Emma and Gracie standing outside of it.

"Hey girls! I'm so excited for tonight!" I yelled.

"I know!"Emma said doing a little dance.

"Come on in!" I said letting them through the door and closing it behind them. We all run up to my bedroom.

"K, so its three so that means....we have four hours till it starts. The boys said they would come at six forty five so lets get ready."She says dumping out her bag. Laid on the floor was a lot of eyeshadow colors, concealer, foundation, black and colored mascara, Q tips, toothpicks, perfume, a curling iron, straightener, and a variety of different colored lipsticks.

"I'm gonna take a shower, if that''s okay with you guys..."I say.

"Yeah its fine we'll be looking at our dresses!"Gracie says smiling. That reminds me I never saw Gracie's. Yeah, she got asked by Harry! She came back from her date smiling like crazy. SHE AND HARRY KISSED!!!!!! I'm so happy for those two!

"Okie dokie ..." I said while getting up,from the two and going to the bathroom. I turn the shower handle to make it hot. After stripping, I hop in the shower and washing my hair with pomegranate shampoo and conditioner. Scrubbing, my body with pomegranate body wash. I can't help it! I love pomegranates! I start to sing They don't know about us. I finish up and jump out grabbing a towel. I quickly put on my bra and underwear and run back into my bedroom and put my robe on.

"Hey gurl!"Delia says. Emma is cracking up.

"What did you do?"I ask them.

"Oh nothing....We sorta kinda took a video of you singing in the shower and sent it to Niall..."She said cracking up.

"YOU DID WHAT? AHHH! I CANT BELIEVE YOU WOULD DO THAT TO ME!!!" I put my head in my hands caused by embarrassment.

"Well we did! Now, lets start our makeup! What color eyeshadow would look good with a purple dress....."Gracie says looking at the makeup. She reaches out and grabs a white pallet, and dark purple mascara. I grab a pallet of grays and blacks. Going for the smokey eye look. Grabbing the black mascara and straightener I walk to the mirror in my bedroom. Emma just sits and looks at a magazine. She's doesn't take long to get ready.....

"Hey Em, can you do my smokey eyes for me? Cause you know how bad I suck at doing it myself...." I ask her.

"Of course"She says jumping up and running over to me. I sit in my chair as she does my eyes.

* * *

"Hurry up the guys will be here any minute!" Gracie says. Emma is applying another mascara coat, and I'm fixing my hair. I curled it and had it up in a messy bun it actually wasn't messy. I was now trying to fix it up. I hear the doorbell ring and I know its the boys.

"I'll get it!" Gracie says walking out of the room her purple dress flowing behind her. Let me drescribe it for you. It was a long light purple dress. The top was a sweat heart neckline style and it have a silver belt around the middle area. It looked really good on her. Emma was wearing her navy blue high low dress and I'm wearing my red flowery one I got. 

"I'm going down!" Emma said walking down the stairs. I could hear her high heels clicking on every step while going down. Okay, I'm done. I put on my black heels and black clutch. I quickly re-aply my red lipstick and walk out the door. I walk down the stairs and start to hear talking. As the I am on the bottom step all eyes are on me. Nialls jaw drops a little and his eyes look like they are going to pop out of his head. He steps over to me.

"You look gorgeous...."Niall says.

"Thanks you don't look to bad yourself.."I say back.

"Shall we?"He asks sticking out his arm. I giggle at his gester and except it.

"Ok! Lets go!"Louis says opening the door and stepping out. We all follow him. After going down the elevator, I see a limo parked outside the building. WOW! Eventually we get in. Oh my god.... its huge.

On the way there we jam out to Iggy Azalea's 'beg for it'. I'm so proud of myself cause I learned all the lyrics! (a/n Oh Lydia! Sorry inside joke!)

We eventually get there. I look out the door to see a lot of people. IS THAT J LOW??!!! Wow, I feel so boring now.....

"You ready?" Niall asks me.

"Yes lets go!" I say smiling. When I step out into the blinding light, making me feel uneasy, Niall's arm wraps around my waist. I feel so safe when he's near me.

* * *

The movie was so good. We saw the premiere for Mocking Jay part 2. It was so good. Now we were on our way to an after party.

* * *

We were at the party and there was a dance floor and a bar. Music is playing and Louis and Emma are dancing. They both are kind of drunk. Just now, the music drops and gets a real low and I watch Louis and Emma start to grind. EW!!!!! I turn away and what do you know Niall is right there. The song finally finishes and Tenerife Sea by Ed Sheeran starts to play.

"Do you want to dance?"Niall asks me. I nod my head yes. He pulls me to the dance floor. I put my hands on his neck and soon I feel his arms find their way to my waist. We slowly sway to the music. I look into Niall's eyes. He looks right back into mine. Just as the song starts to end Niall pulls me all the way into him and plants his soft lips on mine. There's no tongue action its just a long sweet kiss. We both pull away. Trumpets by Jason Derulo starts to play. We dance for a while. Me and Niall look at each of each other singing and laughing. Pretty soon that song is over and Good For You by Selena Gomez plays. All the girls "woo" at this.

The music keeps going as we dance. Niall is laughing at me cause I know every lyric.

"Hey Niall I'm gonna go get a drink!" I yell and then walk away to get one.

* * *

After a while I want to go dance again, but I can't find Niall.

"Hey Liam, Do you know where Niall is?" I ask walking up to him. He looks around trying to find him.

"No I don-" He starts to say but then stops cause his eyes are glued to someone. His mouth is open is shock. I turn around to see a Niall kissing some blonde headed girl. I feel my heart break even more then it already was. Oh my god... Why is this happening?  But, who am I kidding she is way prettier than me. He's probably tired of me. I would be tired of me. I'm this broken girl that he doesn't want to take the time to fix.I feel the tears coming to my eyes. I can't let him get away with this. I walk over to him, just as I get close he pulls away and turns and says

"Look Steph, We had a great time then but I'm with someone else now" He then turns and sees me. His eyes full of shock.

"What the hell was that Niall?" I ask him.

"it was nothing- she kissed me- I didn't mean anything. I promise. Please forget about it. Trust me I would never hurt you!" he said running over to me. He grabs my hand, but I pull my hand away, the tears running down my face.

"Then what is happening right now?" I say." You broke your promise. Look Niall, You won't say it so I will....We're done." I say. I turn around towards the exit but Niall grabs my arm.

"Wait No Please don't do this...." He said on the verge of tears. I rip my arm out of his grasp and say

"Don't touch me."

"Please Kay's I'm sorry please don't do this..." He begs.

"Don't call me that only my friends can." I look him in the eyes and he steps closer to me the tears already pouring down his face.

"Just stay away from me." I say walking away from Niall.I remember the ring and I pull it off and throw it back at him, it lands on the floor right in front of him.  I feel the tears pouring down my cheeks. This can not be real, but it is. Niall James Horan broke my heart.

---------------------------------------------------

AND NOW YOU GUYS HATE AGAIN PLEASE VOTE XOXO -HALEY :)