20. Starting over again

Kayla's POV
As I say those words I feel like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders. Niall's face lights up. He pulls me off of the stool into a big hug. Oh, How much I missed this.

"Are we back again."he asks.

"Niall, we were never over." I say crashing my lips on his. It felt right. You can't have stars without a sky. Niall's my sky. I love him so much. We weren't snogging. It was a slow passionate kiss. I hear the boys saying "yeah Niall". I pull away to look into those adorable blue eyes.
"I love you so much." Niall says.
"I love you more." I say.
"No. I .love. you. more." Niall says pecking my lips between words. I smile and laugh. I'm in love. Most importantly with Niall Horan. Not a famous pop star. A sweet boy from Ireland.
**********************
"Wake up Niall....." I say poking his cheek. His eyes flutter open. 

"Morning princess..."he says. 

"I made you breakfast." I say holding up a tray of eggs, toast, pancakes, and a cinnamon bun. What can I say? Niall does love his food. His smile gets even bigger. He gets out of his bed and sits at a table.

"You didn't have too."he says.

"Maybe, I wanted too." I say smiling. He sits up, and takes the tray from me. I watch him take his first bite of the pancakes. His face lights up like a Christmas tree.

"I love you." he says pecking me on the nose, making me laugh.

"And your laugh."he says.

" I love you too." I say back.

"You two are too cute."a voice says making me and Niall jump. We turn to see all the boys crammed in a corner watching us. I feel my cheeks burning. I look over to see Niall blushing too. Awww.....

"Hey we have our first concert tonight.....that means it's your first concert ever!" Liam said. Right! Oh crap. What if I mess up? What will I do then. Niall must have noticed me get nervous, because he wraps his arms around my waist protectively.

"Your gonna do great."he says kissing me on the cheek. Making me feel happy. 

"STOP IT! MY EYES CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE!" Louis yells covering his eyes. I laugh and so do the get of the boys. 

"Ok fine..." I say jokingly. Just as Louis uncovers his eyes I turn around and crash my lips onto Niall's.

"EWWW STOP!" Louis says only making me kiss harder. All the sudden, it feels like no one is there. Just Niall and I.

"Umm.....hello we're still here..." Liam says. Niall and I pull apart blushing like crazy. 

"NO! Don't pull apart we are leaving..." Harry says grabbing the two closest boys and pulling them away. Me and Niall in our own room. 

"I'm so happy everything worked out good." Niall says smiling. 

"This might sound strange but I missed your kisses and the way you talk to me." I say looking down blushing. He laughs and smiles.

"I missed the same things.." Niall said " but now I get to kiss you whenever I want.... like right now"he says putting his lips to mine once again. Before I can comprehend we are full on snogging. Even though he has bad morning breath I still kiss him anyway. I pull away out of breath.

"I love you so much."he said kissing my forehead. 

"I love you too." I said. I hear a bump against the door. 

"I-" I shut him up with a shh sound. I walk over to the door and open it to see five boys fall in.
"I thought you wanted to give us privacy....." I said then did the "tisk, tisk" thingy.
***************************
I'm looking through my clothes trying to find something to wear to for the concert. I can't find anything. Just then Lou enters the room.

"Hey girl. I figured you would need some help with an outfit so here..."she says tossing me some patterned leggings, dark gray t shirt, light pink scarf, and the same color pink Uggs.

"Thank you! Your a life saver!" I say giving her a hug and quickly stripping. I put on the clothes. Lou comes up to me and sits me down in a chair. she does my make up. A light pink eyeshadow and some black mascara. Once she's done I get up quickly.

"Thank you!" I yell running out the door. I walk down the hall to see the boys.

"Hey!" I said walking over to them. Niall smiles when he sees me and walks over to put his arms around my waist, pulling me into a tight hug.

"Your gonna be great. I'm sure of it." He says in my ear. Great, now I'm nervous. I feel my knees shaking. Niall must see too, because he laughs.

"Relax your gonna do amazing. they're gonna love you." he says pulling away from our hug.
"Your on in 10." a guy says to me. Okay, now I'm nervous. Niall gives me one last hug, and then I step out on stage. Hear goes nothing............