9. Further..

Kayla's POV
I wake up to the sunshine rays coming through my windows. I fell asleep last night in just a t-shirt and my underwear. I was so tired. I hear a ding and look at my phone. It's from Niall.

'Hey princess you awake? Well when you are would you like to come over and hang out with the boys and I? Bring Emma and Gracie too if you do.'

I texted him back 'I'm awake and yes I would love too and I'm sure G and E would like to, too'.

He texted back 'Good morning princess and that'd be lovely if you did come over'.

I texted Emma and Gracie and they said yes so I guess we are going to hang out with them for the day.

I get out of bed and take a shower. When I get out I go over to my dresser. I pick out a cute sweater, since today was cold, and some brown leggings. I through my hair up in a messy bun. I look myself over in the mirror. I look okay. I walk out the door, grabbing a brown shoulder bag. Niall had texted me earlier saying Harry and Louis would pick up Emma and Gracie so I don't have to worry about waiting for them. He offered them to pick me up, but I want to walk. Get some fresh air. I walk out of the building and start walking down the sidewalk. I decided I wanted coffee so I walk into starbucks and get one.

As I'm walking past this big open park, these two guys eyeball me. They start walking behind me.

"Hey, girl!" One of them shouts.  I walk faster than I had been. 

"Why don't you and that pretty ass come over here..." One says creepily. He grabs me, I start to wiggle from his grasp. I hear him chuckle, as quick as I can I lift me knee up and hit him right in the spot. I take off running.

I run as fast as I can dropping my coffee on the ground. Luckily, I toke track for a while and I'm faster than them. I was so scared. I kept running. I look behind me to see them still following me. I see the hotel! I run into it and run towards the stairs. I'm running up the stairs as fast as I can, and then I hear footsteps following me. I kept running. I finally made it to the floor Niall is on and I run to his door. I knock on the door as loud as I can. The door opens to reveal Niall.

"Hey-" he says, but I push into him and slam the door behind me.

"Are you okay?" He says seeing me trying to catch my breath. All of the boys come over to the door. I see Emma and Gracie here too. Great I'm the last one. I keep panting.

"Guys back up she needs room to breathe." Liam says backing up.

"Okay. Kayla, what happened?" Niall asks backing up.

"I-I-I" I can't get anything out. I'm too tired. I feel very light headed. I feel very dizzy. I start to fall forward but Niall steps forward and catches me. All of the boys get closer to me yelling things at each other. Niall gently sets me on the floor, my head on his lap.

"Princess- look at me- princess." He says grabbing my hand. My whole body goes very still. It almost feels like I'm paralyzed.

"SOMEONE CALL 911!!"

Niall looks around worriedly. All of the sudden Black dots start to take over my vision.

"Niall....." I whisper to him looking into his deep blue eyes.

"Yes princess, yes. What is it?" he says then notices my eyes starting to close "Oh, god! Liam!".

Liam walks over to Niall and says "They're on their way".

And that's the last thing I hear before everything goes black.

**************************************************

I hope you guys are liking me editing this book because I felt it was soooooo cheesy and it still is so I need to fix it now. XOXO -Haley