21. the concert

Kayla's POV

I walk into the stage to see all blackness. Hearing the screams.

"Hi guys! I'm Kayla Green! I'm going to be singing the song kiss me by Ed Sheeran!" I yell into the microphone. I grab my guitar and sit on a stool.

*****

I finish the song and say good bye leaving the stage. I see Niall and run to him. He picks me up and spins me in a circle.

"You did great!!!!!"he yells. 

"Thanks! But you have to go now!" I say him putting me down. 

"Good luck kiss?" He says raising his eyebrows. I quickly lean down and peck him on the lips.

"Ugh...Longer than that...."he complains. 

"Fine, after. Only if you do good." I say teasing him.

"Okay I will!" He says running on stage. He's so funny. That's why I love him. There are plenty of more reasons, but I don't have time to list them all.

---------------------
Niall did great! So did the other boys. Favorite song: Girl Almighty. Niall kept looking at me the entire time. He made the butterflies in my stomach fly. Oh, what this boy does to me.... Just as they finish Niall walks off the stage and pulls me in a big hug.

"You did great! Eww, your all sweaty!" I yell feeling his wet neck. I pull away, but Niall just grabs me again.

"Can I have my kiss now?"He says.

"Not until you go take a shower.."I said smiling.

"Okay! BOYS WE HAVE TO LEAVE RIGHT NOW....."He yells walking to go get the boys. I laugh at him. He gets the boys and let me tell you, They are dragging their feet.

"WHY DO WE HAVE TO LEAVE??? CANT YOU GO WITHOUT US???"Louis asks.

"NO- Oh wait yeah we can! BYE!!!!" Niall yells grabbing my hand and running off.

________________________________________

I watch Veronica Mars as I wait for Niall. I like this show. A lot. Its like a more teenage versoin of Nacy Drew.

"HONEY IM HOME!!!!" Louis yells as he and the boys walk in the door. 

"Hey guys!" I yell back.

"Watcha watching?" Louis says jumping on the couch.

"Veronica Mars." I said.

"Ooooo" he said while the rest of the boys jump on the couch.

"Popcorn?" I say handing over the rest of mine. The boys accept it and shove it in their faces.

"Did I hear popcorn?"Niall comes in with just basketball shorts on. I coudn't help but look at his abs.

"Kayla!"Louis yells for the fourth time.

"Mmm...what?" I say turning my attention to him.

"CAN YOU MAKE MORE POPCORN?!"He yells in my face.

"YES!" I scream back getting up and walking into the kitchen. I feel someones warm arms warp around me. Niall. His bare chest pressing against my back, giving me shivers.

"Can I have my kiss now?"He said in a sexy voice. I turn around and crash my lips onto his. I feel his arms wrap tighter around me holding me to him. His tongue is trying to push its way through, but I don't budge. Teasing him, I pull away. He frowns.

"Tada!"I said to him, making him laugh.

"I love you..."He says wrapping his arms around my waist pulling me into a tight hug. A Horan hug. I love these! I rest my head of his chest for a while, but then pull away to make the popcorn.

"Can you get the butter and salt?" I ask him. He walks over and grabs it.
I finish the popcorn and walk out to the living room, to see the boys doing the best song ever dance. I run over and join them giving the bowl to Niall. I start to do the dance, tarting off with the 'stop the traffic let em through'.

"Go Kayla!" Niall shouts laughing. I laugh and go sit down with the boys. Watching movies all night.....