31. Hot coffee

Harry's POV
As I walk down the street, I look at a Starbucks and decide to get a coffee. I feel my phone vibrate and I look down at it. Just as I enter the store and walk a little bit, I feel a hot liquid get spilled all over the front of me.
"Holy shi-" I stop talking because the person who spilled the coffee on me, was a beautiful girl.
Kaylas POV

"what about this one?" Emma says showing me the about 50th dress online.

"Naaaa...." I said. I take another spoonful of peanut butter to eat.

"What are you looking at?" She says. I hide the magazine I was looking at. She sees my movement and grabs it fast.

"Cakes? Really?!" She says.

"I'm sorry if I like cake and can't help myself." I say. I grab it back from her.

"I was thinking a vanilla side and a chocolate side. maybe a three tear cake? Oh and I want cookie dough underneath the butter cream frosting." I say. Man now I really want that cake, like now. if you didn't know cookie dough is my like favorite thing.

"Why don't you look at the dresses now...." she says taking the magazine away from me and replacing it with a laptop.

"Ugh....." I say. "I miss Niall he was always so sweet to me, and your here telling me to look at dresses." I say.

"Yeah I know looking at beautiful dresses such a pain." She says joking.

"When is Niall coming back?" I ask.

"Listen he's at his bachelor party. He's probably not going to be back for a while." she says.
"Ughhhhhh.." I say falling over. I get up to get another spoonful of peanut butter, but instead see a jar of Nutella sitting on the counter. I quickly take the jar and go back to my previous position.

"You know most brides would be starving themselves instead of eating junk. Aren't you worried about your dress?" Emma says.

"Relax. I haven't got it yet." I say to calm her down.

"Yeah, I know so look." she said. I flip through the pages for a while until I come across one I like.
"Ooooo...... I like this one." I say clicking on it. "Yep I definitely like this one."

Emma comes over and looks at the screen too.
"Me too. I'll arrange a day to go to the store to try it on." she says.
"Let's get to planning the set up." she said.
"Okay I was thinking maybe we could have it at night and have like one of those classic summer weddings. I was thinking fireflies in jars at the end of each seating row, and those like Hawaiian flowers for center pieces, and maybe have like little hot dogs and sliders for appetizers, and for the main meal have like wings and just like normal summer food. I also though we could have a little table set up with a Starbucks worker to run it, so we'd have a like coffee bar. then across from it would be the like drink bar. Also, we could have beach balls hanging from the ceiling." I say memorized in my own world.
"That sounds amazing. I'll look into the fireflies." she said. "I'll let you handle the food." she says smiling at me.

"Okay let's get started."