8. The interview

Kayla's POV
I wake up and turn the TV on.

Hey, Niall's having a interview today! I turn it on that channel.

"So boys, which of you have girlfriends?" the interviewer asks. All of the boys reply and then it gets to Niall.....

"Yes...wait no.... Its complicated." He says looking at the ground.

"Well I wish you the best of luck. Now did I see a little emotion coming from Louis in his solo?"

"Oh, umm...Well there's this girl but she's taken so I can't really be with her." Louis says.

He is clearly talking about Emma. Good thing Emma's planning on breaking up with Tomas... Whats with Niall....is he talking about me? My phone buzzed so I looked down at it. Niall. He said 'Hey at an interview so BORING!'. I looked at the tv screen to see him with his phone out. Silly Niall..... I texted back "I'm sure it is!". He then texted me saying "Do you want to go out to dinner tonight with me?". "I'd like that..." I texted back. "Do you want to go to valentines?" he said. Wow, that's a really nice and expensive restaurant..........he must really like me. I texted back "Okay". He texted back "I'll pick you up at five.". "And don't forget that" I texted back. "Never!" He texted back.

Mmm.....What shall I wear tonight......

* * *

I'm wearing the dress Niall got me. I put it on and twirled around in it. I loved it so much. The plain blue dress with the black bow was just so......so WOW! I grabbed some cute black wedges and a black clutch. I brushed out my hair and then left it the way it was. My hair was naturally wavy so I liked it a lot. It was time for my date! Niall is picking me up so I sat down and opened up my laptop. I have to go to this online school now. I open up the website and get into my account. I start watching these tutorials on how to do stuff and then I do some work sheets. It's really boring! I feel my phone vibrate. I check to see a text from Niall saying 'pulling up to your building'. I shut my laptop, take one more look in the mirror, then walk out the door. When the elevator door opens there stands Niall.

"Hey. I like the dress." He says.

"You should it's the one you picked out for me." I said running my hands along the hem of the skirt. Niall was wearing black pants and a cute button up white shirt. After realizing I just checked him out a bit, I walk into the elevator and stand next to him.

"So the boys and I were wondering....Well, we are going to a water park and we wanted you, Gracie, and Emma to join us." (a/n They live in Florida so its not weird going to a water-park in the fall)

"I'm sure the girls would like that, I mean I like the idea so I think they would too. So, I'll text them about it later." I say.

"Great. We leave on Tuesday. Road trip!" he said. We pull up to Valentines and a waiter escorts us to our table. It was set up so cute! There were these tall candles in the middle of the table. We were over in a corner so no one would recognize him.

*  *   *

Should I talk to him about the interview? I should, shouldn't I?

"Hey, Niall I saw your interview on TV this morning....." I said.

"Oh, you saw that. I.....umm...." He said scratching the back of his head.

"I did....Yeah..." I say looking to the ground.

"When I said It was complicated I- I...." He starts. "Okay, I didn't want to do this now but here goes nothing............ Will you be girlfriend?" he asks me.

 His girlfriend.....HIS girlfriend.

"I don't know what to say....." I say back thinking to myself. Yes? Or no? What do I say???!!

"Kayla I have never met anyone like you before. You are perfect to me. Be mine...." He says looking me strait in the eyes.

"Niall, I would love to be your girlfriend." I say to him smiling. He smiles back at me. He is so cute! I can't believe it! I'm his girlfriend!

"Good because I want you too. Come on...I'll take you home. Its getting late." He says checking the time on his phone.

"Okay" I say back to him. After paying we leave the restaurant.

* * *

When we pull up to building Niall runs to my side to open my door. So sweet! He goes in the elevator with me.

"Well, thanks for making me feel special tonight." I say looking at the ground.

"You shouldn't feel special, you are special." He says grabbing hold of my hand.

"Thanks." I say feeling a blush come to my cheeks.

"Oh, I almost forgot..." He says pulling a small box out of his pocket. He opened it to reveal a silver infinity ring. It was beautiful.

"It's a promise ring.."He says.

"What's the promise?" I ask.

"That I will never hurt you, insult you, or make you feel bad at all. I promise to take care of you and to be there when you need a friend. I will always be here for you....always" he says. I think I'm going to cry. No one has ever done anything like this for me. I know he will keep these promises. He is the sweetest person I have ever met.