29. Remember me

Niall's POV

"You can see her if you'd like" The doctor says. 

"I don't want to do anything else." I say. I follow the doctor to the room she's in. I stop outside of the room and take a deep breath. Does she remember? I feel my knee's shaking. I take another deep breath, filling my lungs, and step into the room. I see Kayla's body. Immediately, her head turns to me. She smiles. 

"Hi Niall." She says.

My heart jumps with joy. Just those two words make me realize she didn't forget about me. She's okay.

I run over to her and give her a hug.

"I've missed you. I'm so sorry, it was my fault." I say.

"No its not. It was my fault for being to curious." she says. How can she think that? None of its true. 

" It's not your fault, but I'm so happy your okay. I love you." I say.

"I love you too. " she says giving me a peck on my lips. 

"When can I leave this place?" She asks.

"In two days." I say.

"Good, I hate it here." She says. 

"Yeah, but they saved you." I say. 

"No, Niall. If you weren't in my life I would've not fought it. I would have let it kill me. Niall, you saved me." she says. I give her a kiss. It wasn't a big kiss. It was a sweet slow kiss. 

"I hate to interrupt, but we need to see her too." Harry says. I look over to see them all there. Emma comes over to Kayla and gives her a hug.

"I missed my best friend." She says. 

"Me too." Kayla says.

"She remembers....?" Harry asks. 

"Yes." I say. 

"Wait- what?" Kayla says. 

"Well, the doctors weren't certain if when you woke up, you'd remember anything." I say.

"Wait- so I could've woke up and not remembered-" I cut her off.

"Me."

"Niall. I'm not ever going to forget about you. You have to know that. I will always remember you. No matter what I'll aways love you. If I ever do lose my memory, I will come back to you. I will always come to you, I will always find you." She says. I seriously feel my eyes watering. God- I'm such a baby. She comes over to me and gives me a kiss. 

"I love you." I say.

"I love you too." She says. 

A few days later ( after Kayla getting out of the hospital)..........

"Hey go get ready. I'm taking you somewhere tonight."I say.

"Okay." Kayla says as she runs upstairs to go get ready.