11. The sleepover

Niall's POV

We all had piled sleeping bags, pillows, and mattresses on the floor in the living room. The boys and I pushed the couches back against the walls, creating a huge sleeping area. We were all playing truth or dare. These girls are pretty evil with their dares, but we would get them back too.

"Gracie, truth or dare?"Harry asked her.

"Mmm.... truth" She said.

"Out of all the boys in this room who would you date?" He asked hoping his name to be called out. Gracie froze.

"Actually, probably, you...."She said blushing. Harry smiled and winked at her.

"Okay, Kayla truth or dare?" Gracie says. I sat straight up to hear this.

"dare!" she yelled.

"I dare you to make out with your pillow." he said in a devious voice. I stared daggers at her. He could have said my name! Okay, that sounded way wrong.....

I watch Kayla lay on her pillow and start kissing it. It was SO funny! We couldn't stop laughing! She stopped and she laughed. She had the cutest laugh! I started zoning out. I blocked out the boys and just watched her. The way her hair fell on her shoulders.......She was just so perfect. A smile lit up her face.

"NIALL!!!" Louis screamed in my face.

"WHAT???" I screamed back.

"Lets do something else, guys...."Kayla said sounding bored.

"Okay, lets watch a movie."Liam said.

"Okay, you guys pick it out while I go to the bathroom." She says and I watch her get up and walk away. She's been going to the bathroom every like ten minutes. Gracie and Emma get up and follow her. Is she okay?

Kayla's POV

"Hey are you okay? you've been going to the bathroom nonstop...." Delia says as she and Emma enter the bathroom.

"I just don't feel well...." I say to them sitting on the toilet.

"Cramps? We can find out if the boys have any supplies-"Emma says and I cut her off.

"No its not that. I think I might be coming down with the flu." I say holding onto my stomach.

"Oh....well, we can ask the boys if the have some medicine or something for you to take-" I interrupt Delia.

"No thanks, I'll be okay."

"Okay, well lets go back to the movie."

* * *

We ended up watching the movie "Warm Bodies". We decided on it because the girls wanted a love story, but the boys wanted a horror movie. And this is a combination of both. I'm sitting on the couch cuddled into Niall trying to forget about my stomach. We keep watching the movie.

"This is an awesome movie!" Emma says.

"Yeah-"I start to say but them my stomach gives a really big pain.

"You okay?" Delia whispers from next to me.

"I think so..."I whisper back. Just then in the movie hit a gross scene, making my stomach lurch. I get up and run to the bathroom.

"Kayla, where are you going?!"Louis yells.

As soon as I get in the bathroom I run to the toilet and lean over it. Then all of my dinner and lunch makes a reappearance. Just, great.....

Niall's POV

Just as a gory scene comes on, I watch Kayla's face go green. She gets up and runs out of the room,

"Kayla, where are you going?!" Louis yells. Just then we all hear a sound that sounds a lot like a person puking....

I get up and so does Gracie. When I walk into the bathroom I see her on her knees over the toilet.....poor thing......

"Niall...You don't need to see this.."She said to me. I ignore her and pull her hair out of her face.

"Gracie, do you have an elastic?"I asked her. She shook her head.

"I'll go get one.."she says walking out of the room. I look down at Kayla. Her side bangs fell right next to her ear, and her blue eyes seemed focused.

"Hey, is Kayla alright-oh" Liam said walking into the bathroom. Eventually all of the boys faces appear in the doorway. Well....and then there's Emma. I turn back to Kayla to see her flushing the toilet and standing up. She brushed her teeth quickly.

"Let me carry you..."I say picking her up and taking her to my room. I lay her on my bed. she starts to doze off.

"Thanks...."she said and with that she fell asleep.