17. exploring the bus.....

Niall's POV

After saying our goodbyes to Gracie and Emma. We walk onto the bus.

"Wow..."I hear Kayla say behind me. I'm so happy I got her back! Even as just friends I'm still happy! I want to be more than friends but Its what she wants so I'm okay with it. I love her more than anything.

"Okay, so boys there is a kitchen, a bathroom, and 5 beds for each of you." Simon says. I watch Kayla run over to the bunk beds and put her stuff on one of the top ones.

"DIBS"She yells making me laugh. Oh, how I missed her.... I make sure to get the the top bunk on the other side. maybe going on this trip isn't a bad idea. It will give me a chance to catch up with Kay's.
"There is also a TV for you guys if you want to watch a show or movie." Simon says. I will definitely use that maybe a scary movie, so Kayla will cuddle with me. 

"Okay, well ...we'll be leaving in a few minutes so...you can unpack your bags I guess."He says. I watch Kayla as she takes out her clothes and puts them in a drawer next to her bed. I notice something fall out of her bag without her noticing. I go to pick it up. Was is that. Oh....Thats not awkward. A pair of black lace underwear.....I pick it up and tap her shoulder. She turns around and her eyes pop out of her head and cheeks turn bright red, as she quickly grabs them and stuffs them in her bag. 

Kayla's POV

  I feel a finger tap my shoulder. When I turn around I notice him holding out something black. AHHH! Its my black lace underwear. All of the boys are looking and laughing. Why did that have to fall out? Out of everything that! Why gods of embarrassment why? I grab them quickly. I feel my cheeks burning. They are probably tomato red! I stuff them in my bag, smile, and then turn around. 

"Wow, Kayla-"Harry starts but I cut him off. 

"SHUT UP HARRY!"

I practically feel Niall's smile on my back. Oh.My.God. WHY ME?!

"I don't know do you want to show us anything else?"Harry says laughing. 

"OK. Lets watch a movie!"I say changing the subject. I put down my bag and walk to the tv. I look through the movies and see The conjuring....Okay sure.  Putting, it in I hear Louis ask what we're watching. 

"The conjuring."I say.

"Oh yay!" He says jumping onto a couch. The other boys join us. 

*        *      *

Pretty soon I'm snuggled up against Niall scared out of my mind. I scream at the un-scariest parts. Thank god I have Niall! Not watching the movie I realize I have to get a dress because we are going to this party. The boys have to have dates but I don't. Lou, said she has a dress that she picked out for me. I look up at the movie to see the credits. I look at my phone to see its 10:42. 

"Okay. Guys I'm tired I'm going to bed. Night!" I say leaving the area and going to my bed. I grab a black tank top and maroon, white, and black plaid pants. I go to the bathroom and brush my teeth. After, I climb into my bed. Sleeping, I have a dream I never thought I would have....

I'm at the party. I look over at Niall and then I'm over next to him in a flash. Next thing I know I'm kissing him. I pull away, but Niall doesn't want to stop he keeps kissing me. Then the scene changes and I'm being kicked and beat by those two guys that chased me to Nialls house that one day.

"No, don't hurt her! Stop!" I look over to see two people holding Niall by the arms. hes pulling on them trying to rip out of their grasps, and get over to me. They just keep hurting me. I scream a few times. I look up to the sky and see its black. 

"bring the guy" a man says smiling. 

"NO DON'T TOUCH HIM!" I scream while he kicks me to shut me up. Pretty soon I'm watching Niall get beat up. 

"NOOOO! STOP! LEAVE HIM ALONE!  I LOVE HIM! STOP IT! TAKE ME NOT HIM!" I scream again.  The man stops and turns back to me.

"Kayla....Kayla...."He says.

"KAYLA!" I wake up to see I'm in the living room with Niall and the boys looking at me frantic. I'm crying. I'm lying on the couch. On top of Niall's lap. What happened?

"What...." I say looking around confused. 

"Oh my god Kayla! You scared me so much."Niall says putting his hand over his heart.

"Will someone please tell me whats happening?" I say. 

"You were screaming stuff in your sleep..."Liam says. 

"What was I saying?" I say.

"You said don't hurt him and....well" Liam says scratching the back of his head.

"What Liam?" I said

"You said I love him........"

You make me StrongOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara