LAST CHAPTER!!!!!

KAYLAS POV

I walk down the beach in Hawaii hand in hand with Niall. I love this man so much he's my everything. This was the perfect place for a honeymoon. Spending the days on the beach, and the nights spending them with Niall. He showed me he loved me that night, and I'll never forget it. I love him so much. He showed me a whole new world. 

I snap out of my daydream, by the sound of the horn of a car honking. The light had turned green. I press the pedal to go, and start to turn. I pull up to the hospital. I haven't been here in a while. I walk up to the front desk.

"Hi. Kayla Horan for an appointment." I say. I love calling myself Kayla Horan. It sounds so perfect to me.

"Okay. The nurse will take you in a little bit. " She says. I walk over to the waiting area. In about 5 minutes a lady comes out and calls my name. She leads me to a room.

"Hi. Okay so have you been feeling it?"She asks.

"Well, I don't know Ive been throwing up and being very light headed."I say.

"Okay well I'm going to sample your blood I'll be right back." She said taking the blood from earlier.

In about 30 minutes the nurse comes back.

"So whats wrong with me?" I asked.

"Well, There's nothing wrong with you that's for sure. Its a normal thing for people who are married and sometimes people who are not." She said.

"Wait-what so nothing is happening to me?" I say.

"Well-there's one thing." She says.

"You're pregnant." Just those two words can turn your whole life around.