3. Running away.

I start to walk back to the apartment, but then I realize that I need a few things for the apartment. I turn my direction towards Target.

* * *

Ok, I need a lamp, and food. I decide to go to the lamps first. I pick out a plain white one. So, I go to the food and grab a bag of lettuce, salad dressing, and frozen chicken. There that will do for now. I go to the cashier, and pay for my stuff. I start to walk home.

* * *

I walk into my apartment room, and put my bags down. After all that walking, I need a shower. I go into the bathroom, take off my clothes and jump into the shower. I was my hair and body. I then turn off the shower. I get out and walk to my dresser. I dry off, and put my pjs on. I walk back into the bathroom. Just as I'm about to leave, I slip and whack my eye of the corner off the counter.

"Oww!" I say putting my hand over my eye. Oh my god, It's throbbing! Gross!!! I lift myself off the floor and look in the mirror. My eye is all swollen and it's turning black and blue. I need an ice pack. I go out of the bathroom and into the kitchen, to grab an ice pack. I grab one, wrap it in a towel and put it on my eye. Well, my face isn't going to look pretty tomorrow. I go over to my bed and lay down. I end up falling asleep.

* * *

I wake up screaming because I was having a nightmare about my parents death. My eye hurts even more than it did yesterday. I go to the bathroom and look in the mirror. Oh god! I look like spiderman does after he gets beat up. My eye is black and blue and it kills. I should probably wear sunglasses all day so I don't attract attention from people. I go over to my dresser and pick out an outfit to wear today. I pick out leather leggings and a black top that had number 88 on it. I grab my red letter jacket and a pair of high heel red converse. I also look through my bags to find my big sunglasses. I found them! They are red around the rims and have black on the corners. I put them on. Yey, they cover my bruise!

"Ding" my phone goes off. Ooh it's Niall. He had texted me saying "Hey, I was wondering if you want to go shopping with me today? The boys would be coming too.". Aww how sweet! I texted back "I'd love to How about I meet you at Starbucks?". He texted back " Are you sure you don't want me to pick you up?". "Yeah, I'm sure! :) " I text back. He texts me back "OK". I look at myself in the mirror. My outfits fine I just need some jewelry! I pick out a aqua watch. I also pick out a long silver necklace with a heart charm. I put on some mascara and then put my sunglasses back on. Ok, other than that I think I'm good to go. I grab a black shoulder bag and put my phone,money, and lip gloss in it. Instead of walking I decide to ripstick there. I pull my pink ripstick out from behind the couch and leave the apartment building. I put the ripstick on the ground, hop on, and I'm off.
This is my fifth date with Niall horan. I feel like the luckiest girl on the planet.
* * *

I stop the ripstick and hide it in a bush. I walk into Starbucks looking for Niall. He's in the back again. I walk up to him.

"Hey," I say to him.

"Oh, hi" he says getting up and giving me a hug. He looks at me funny. Probabaly because of the sunglasses.

"Ok so this is Harry, Louis, Liam, and Zayn," he says gestering to each one of them as he says the name.

"Hi, I'm Kayla" I say back.

"Trust me we know your name. Niall won't stop talking about you." Louis says. I feel my cheeks getting hot.

"Louis," Niall says quietly. I look over at him to see him bright red. Awww...
I take off my sunglasses. Might as well get this over with now. Once they are fully off my head I hear the boys gasp.
"What happened Kay's?" Niall asked.
"I slipped and fell and hit my eye, don't worry I'm fine." I say casually.