18. What will it take?

Kayla's Pov 

I freeze. What?No.No no no no...

Did I really? Oh crap.

"What happened in your dream?" Niall asks me looking in my eyes. 

"Umm...well it was about the guys that chased me that one day..."Niall looks at me for more information " and....they were kind of hurting me and Niall..."

Niall looks at me in shock. What is traveling through his head now?

Niall's POV
I try to focus, but how could I. When she said I love him, she was talking about me. It is so hard not to jump for joy right now. But, we aren't together anymore. I feel a wave of sadness come over me. I need to get her back. But the real question is how? I put my head in my hands in confusion.

Harry's POV

I notice Niall look happy, then sad, and put his head in his hands. 

"Hey Kayla. Us. Talk. Now." I said. 

"Ok...." she said getting up and following me into the next room.

"Do you really love Niall?" I ask.

"Harry of course I do."she says.

"Then why are you putting him through this?!" I say harshly. 

"Because I'm just no good for him... Plus he would never take me back after what I did..."she said. 

"He would take you back without even thinking." I said certain that Niall actually would. 

"Listen Harry, I love Niall and all but I'm no good for him."she speaks. 

"Shut up! What's this going to take to show you how much he loves you?! You certainly know well that he loves you and your perfect for him! So stop acting like you know what's best for him cause honestly you know nothing! What's best for him is being with you! It hurts me to see him this way! He cries every single night! Every single damn night! Over you! Why would you even think that's best! So stop it! Stop everything! Just get together with him and you'll live happily ever after! You two deserve each other and I'm not just gonna sit here and watch him fall apart! You love him and he loves you! Why can't you get that in your head?! Not only that you seem to have shut everyone out! Stop with all of this! Just stop." I explode on her. Her face turns white and I see her eyes start to water.

"Oh..Kayla I'm sorry....I didn't mean to...actually I did. I meant every single word." I say walking away proudly. I feel bad, but she needed to know. She's the reason for Niall being a mess and she should know about it. She is honestly the only thing that can fix this. I turn around to see her head in her hands, shaking in a crying like way. I get this guilty feeling, but I remember that she needed to know. I'm so sick of this. Niall doesn't deserve this. I will do anything to help get her back for Niall. I walk back into the room, to see all the boys except Niall. Perfect.

"Hey guys. We are going to get Niall back his girl. I have a plan...."